• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

9/11 Conspirators - Naming Names, List included

T.A.M.

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
20,795
Someone brought up a point recently, that gets brought up quite often, and is something the truthers never seem prepared to answer, so I want to make it a little easier for them.

Below is a list of Govt officials from 2001. Please answer which of them you feel were part of the planning or orchestration of the 9/11 attacks.

(1)George W. Bush - President
(2) Dick Cheney - Vice President
(3) Don Rumsfeld - Secretary of Defense
(4) Condoleeza Rice - National Security Adivisor, member of NSC
(5) Colin Powell - Secretary of State
(6) Andrew Card - WH Chief of Staff
(7) I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby - Chief of Staff for VP
(8) Mary J. Matalin - Counselor to the VP
(9) George J. Tenet - CIA Director, member of NSC
(10) Steven Hadley - Deputy National Security Advisor, member of NSC
(11) Gen. Henry H. Shelton - Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on NSC
(12) Margaret LaMontagne - Assistant to the President on Domestic Policy
(13) Larry Lindsey - Assistant to the President on Economic Policy
(14) Rosina Bierbaum - Director, Office for Science and Tech
(15) Paul D. Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary of Defense
(16) Jaymie Durnan - Special Assistant to the Deputy Secretary, and Secretary of Defense
(17) Donald L. Evans - Secretary of Commerce
(18) Ann Veneman - Secretary of Agriculture
(19) James G. Roche - Secretary of the Airforce
(20) Thomas E. White - Secretary of the Army
(21) Gordon R. England - Secretary of the Navy
(22) Lt. Gen. Ronald Kadish, USAF - Director of Ballistic Missile Defense Organization
(23) Roderick R. Paige - Secretary of Education
(24) Spencer Abraham - Secretary of Energy
(25) Tommy G. Thompson - Secretary of Health and Human Services
(26) Mel R. Martinez - Secretary of Housing and Urban Dev.
(27) Gale A. Norton - Secretary of the Interior
(28) John Ashcroft - Attorney General, Dept of Justice
(29) David T. Ayres - Chief of Staff for the Dept of Justice
(30) Elaine L. Chao - Secretary of Labor
(31) Richard L. Armitage - Deputy Secretary of State
(32) Norman Y. Mineta - Secretary of Transportation
(33) Michael P. Jackson - Deputy Secretary of Transportation
(34) Paul H. O'Neill - Secretary of The Treasury
(35) Anthony J. Principi - Secretary of Veterans Affairs
(36) John E. McLaughlin - Deputy Director of CIA
(37) John E. Robson - President and Chair of the EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF THE UNITED STATES
(38) Joe M. Allbaugh - director of FEMA
(39) Alan Greenspan - Director of the Federal Reserve
(40) Elaine Kaplan - Special Counsel
(41) Laura S. Unger - Director of the Security and Trades Commission
(42) Stephen Koplan - Chair of United States International Trade Commission
(43) Robert S. Mueller, III - FBI Director on Sept 11th 2001
(44) Thomas J. Pickard - FBI Director 2001 prior to 9/11
(45) Louis Freeh - FBI Director 1993 to 2001


This is not an exhaustive list, but a good start.

So truthers, take a stab at it. Man up, step to the plate and start naming names. I have even provided the names for you, you simply tell me who was in on the Conspiracy (in your mind) and who wasn't.

Thanks

TAM:)
 
This is not an exhaustive list...
Well obviously, if you can't even include this guy:

gary-coleman.jpg


Everyone always forgets the Arnold connection. :(
 
Every one of them was involved, except Norman Mineta. He gave up the plot.
 
Last edited:
TAM,
Your list is incomplete. Somehow you left off the name of the one person who was in a position to thwart the attacks but abdicated that responsibility.

No, I'm not giving you the name. This is an exercise in your research abilities.
 
Red:

(1) Stop being so rude. I was not rude to you. I stated the list was not exhaustive.

I went here,
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/gmanual/browse-gm-01.html

for most of the names. Rather than complain, and make an excuse not to answer, name the name I have left off. Otherwise, I will assume that none of the names I have listed is on your list of the Conspirators.

TAM:)
 
Last edited:
TAM,
Your list is incomplete. Somehow you left off the name of the one person who was in a position to thwart the attacks but abdicated that responsibility.

No, I'm not giving you the name. This is an exercise in your research abilities.

Mickey Rooney?

rooney-m.jpg
 

I think the list is meant to be just USG officials. Remember, according to some truthers. "cavemen" couldn't carry out an attack like 9/11.
 
Last edited:
TAM,
Your list is incomplete. Somehow you left off the name of the one person who was in a position to thwart the attacks but abdicated that responsibility.

No, I'm not giving you the name. This is an exercise in your research abilities.


Wait. It's coming to me. I almost have it. Ahhh!!

God!

No, that's not an exclamation; that's my answer.

Should I have said, Allah?
 
Of course you'll never hear Alex Jones say these names, or any others on air. The issue is so important; why won't you accuse these people publicly, Alex? I mean, since, in the breadth and depth of your exhaustive research, you've certainly discovered names of individuals who've perpetrated the crimes you're always naming. And I'm sure you have absolute proof of them committing the crime. I mean, since you've done such thorough and precise research. You can't bring charges against "a rogue element". You have to disclose names sometime.

Wait. Does he not disclose names because he fears libel and slander liability? But the truth is a positive defense against libel and slander. So why doesn't Alex name these people on air? Oh wait...
 
Last edited:
TAM,
Your list is incomplete. Somehow you left off the name of the one person who was in a position to thwart the attacks but abdicated that responsibility.

No, I'm not giving you the name. This is an exercise in your research abilities.
Would that have been Osama Bin Laden?

ETA: beat me to it.
 
Last edited:
I think the list is meant to be just USG officials. Remember, according to some truthers. "cavemen" couldn't carry out an attack like 9/11.


Actually, according to all truthers, "cavemen" couldn't carry out an attack like 9/11. I wonder how they've determined that.
 
Red:

(1) Stop being so rude. I was not rude to you. I stated the list was not exhaustive.

I went here,
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/gmanual/browse-gm-01.html

for most of the names. Rather than complain, and make an excuse not to answer, name the name I have left off. Otherwise, I will assume that none of the names I have listed is on your list of the Conspirators.

TAM:)

TAM,
I intended no rudeness. Short and to the point, definitely. My challenge was brief and simple. To you, more than most, I mean no disrespect.
 
TAM,
I intended no rudeness. Short and to the point, definitely. My challenge was brief and simple. To you, more than most, I mean no disrespect.
So why can't you just say it? Why so coy, or are you afraid of making yourself look like a fool yet again?

Know what I'm chosing...
 
TAM,
Your list is incomplete. Somehow you left off the name of the one person who was in a position to thwart the attacks but abdicated that responsibility.

No, I'm not giving you the name. This is an exercise in your research abilities.


Speaking of research abilities, did you know that if you have information and knowledge that a person has committed a violent felony, and you do not report that knowledge to proper authorities, that itself is a felony.

So, if you have absolute evidence of specific persons committing specific crimes related to the 9/11 attacks, why have you not contacted appropriate authorities?

Wait. I'm being presumptuous. Perhaps you have contacted authorities with your overwhelming internet web page, YouTube, web log, Alex Jones radio show, Loose Change forum, message board derived evidence. Have you?

Ha. I'm being overly presumptuous again. Perhaps you've not done all your "research" sitting in your computer chair. Perhaps you've gone to the field, made phone calls, contacted individuals, investigated the sites (the sites of the crimes, not a website). Have you? Of course you have, right? I mean, having charged so many people (who you've yet to name authoritatively) with such atrocities, certainly you're not relying solely on someone else's research derived from an internet web page or YouTube, while sitting comfortably in your computer chair, sipping hot cocoa.
 
Last edited:
RedIbis said:
My challenge was brief and simple.

And so was his.... wasn't it???
Why can't you answer his challenge first, without making your own challenge???

Or, can we assume, since you obviously aren't gonna name anyone on the list above, that you simply don't have a clue???
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom