SpitfireIX
Philosopher
No thanks for your biased opinion:
On what basis, exactly, do you draw this conclusion?
I'll second that conclusion, based merely on your apparent lack of understanding of "temperature gradient."
No thanks for your biased opinion:
On what basis, exactly, do you draw this conclusion?
Your vague explanation of "temperature gradient" aside, you didn't answer the second part of my question: how does this relate to a potential moon hoax?
I'm referring to the extreme difference in temperature of an object exposed to and heated by direct sunlight and an object, or the same object, shaded from direct sunlight.
What's 'vague' about what I've just written? Would you like for me to clarify any of it?
What's 'vague' about what I've just written? Would you like for me to clarify any of it?
Temperature Gradient
The rate of change of temperature with displacement in a given direction from a given reference point.
Me insane?! Think about what you just wrote:
Putting aside 'set design/construction' for a moment (i.e. a baron landscape resembling the lunar surface illuminated 'at night' with a single, intensive raw light source!), how many hundreds of gaffers, grips, post-production assistants, camera men, sound designers, sound recordists, lighting technicians, editors, roboteers, special effects designers etc. recorded, edited and produced the actual footage that you claim was broadcast from the lunar surface?
I don't think any credits rolled when the broadcast of the first Apollo lunar landings ended, but if they had, the totality of the 'team' that you list out above would have been, I guess(!), somewhere in the order of, er, two?!
Thermal control of spacecraft is a fascinating subject. For instance, thermal control of the ALSEP systems. In addition to the ALSEP Flight System Familiarization Manual, revision B to which I previously referred you, you may also be interested in ALSEP Central Station Thermal Design which discusses exactly such issues.I'm referring to the extreme difference in temperature of an object exposed to and heated by direct sunlight and an object, or the same object, shaded from direct sunlight.
By the way, does anyone see my posts? At all? I'm wondering if I "cloaked" without realizing it...
All posts containing facts and evidence are automatically made invisible by the woo filter all conspiracy theorists, paranormal researchers, bigfoot hunters, ET abductees, etc. use on the internet.By the way, does anyone see my posts? At all? I'm wondering if I "cloaked" without realizing it...
Well, I was being facetious. I didn't seem to be getting any response from Southwind17; it's been a couple of days and dozens of posts from him since the last time he replied to any of my ALSEP remarks in posts 85, 192, 285, and 291.. Since he has engaged repeatedly with Corsair 115 and Von Neumann regarding ALSEP, I thought he would like to discuss it in more detail and back up his apparent opinion that ALSEP was (or may have been) faked.It's not possible to cloak your own posts... why would such a "feature" even exist?
Consequently, it does not 'only negatively question a portion of the affirmative evidence', as you erroneously believe, it offers an alternative explanation.
Well, I was being facetious. I didn't seem to be getting any response from Southwind17; it's been a couple of days and dozens of posts from him since the last time he replied to any of my ALSEP remarks in posts.
You seem completely incapable of answering very simple, unambiguous questions Corsair. I asked for a one-word answer; you gave me 105 words! Don't get me wrong, I can see the word 'YES' in your response, but it's the other 104 words (well, most of them) that concern me, as they introduce a complete myriad of additional evidence.
If you answer 'yes' again and add other words that introduce additional evidence I'll take that to mean 'no', and this particular debate, so far as I'm concerned, will be over.
I'll also interpret it as evidence of a severe lack of comprehension on your part

which will serve to negate in my mind any views that you might have regarding the significance of ALSEP and all the other information regarding the Apollo program, and it will, consequently, be futile debating with you any further.
You just don't get it do you, I am re-presenting some of the evidence that has been publicized before; evidence that I don't believe has been satisfactorily debunked. I've admitted earlier that the burden of proof is on me. You really should pay attention Corsair!
Sure is. We can land men on the moon and get them back to Earth (and it took how long to do it?), but over the same period we're incapable of faking a lunar surface on Earth. Yup, that sure reconciles!![]()
... or 'on location' elsewhere!
I put myself through my Senior year of Engineering school with a camera. One of the things I loved doing was concerts, becuse of the lighting.What's the rationale for thinking the photos are fake again? Oh yes thats it... they supposedly look like the work of more than just the two astronauts. Professional lighting, expert framing... Funny how quickly you forget your own argument...
Would this include bunny hopping, and the like, by any chance?!![]()
Me insane?! Think about what you just wrote:
Putting aside 'set design/construction' for a moment (i.e. a baron landscape resembling the lunar surface illuminated 'at night' with a single, intensive raw light source!), how many hundreds of gaffers, grips, post-production assistants, camera men, sound designers, sound recordists, lighting technicians, editors, roboteers, special effects designers etc. recorded, edited and produced the actual footage that you claim was broadcast from the lunar surface?