• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Simple.

Area 51 tech.

My answer would be entirely speculation, since I was not there. Bigfoot do come into our dimension and are as flesh & blood as you or I, temporarily. As I understand it, there is an air force base in California with some tunnels underneath the base, that the bigfoot were accessing when no doors were open. They could have erected a portion of that tunnel with say, some sort of electrified barrier that could be turned on with a switch and monitored that area with their closed circuit camera security system. Once captured, they may have quickly sedated them with a gas, for instance. Then they just transported them to a similarly constructed holding cell at THE LAB, except it likely had either windows or cameras of some type to monitor the cell.
 
My answer would be entirely speculation, since I was not there. Bigfoot do come into our dimension and are as flesh & blood as you or I, temporarily. As I understand it, there is an air force base in California with some tunnels underneath the base, that the bigfoot were accessing when no doors were open. They could have erected a portion of that tunnel with say, some sort of electrified barrier that could be turned on with a switch and monitored that area with their closed circuit camera security system. Once captured, they may have quickly sedated them with a gas, for instance. Then they just transported them to a similarly constructed holding cell at THE LAB, except it likely had either windows or cameras of some type to monitor the cell.
Dude, if you are going to create a fantasy world, please try to give it some internal consistency...

If bigfeet, as you said before are not happy indoors, WTF they were doing at the tunnels?
 
Field research is the correct answer.

I can ask them to perform complicated tasks by whispering that task to them, while they are 70 to 100 yards away in the forest at night. They then perform that task. They can't possibly hear me whispering. So they can only comprehend that task by using mental telepathic abilities.

They also like to position themselves in the woods within earshot of my tent. When I wake up in the middle of the night, they will make a noise that I worked out the previous evening, before I hit the sack. They know when I wake up in the middle of the night, even when I do not make any noise. That requires mental telepathic abilities.

I have also caught them eavedropping on my dreams, at home, in the suburbs. Because they slapped the side of the house in the middle of the night, next to my bedroom, at the split second that they did not like the dream that I had.

Case closed. They have excellent mental telepathic abilities. Which is why trail cams and other cameras are so ineffective.
Before we go around closing cases, let's see if you can provide something more concrete in the ways of evidence. For instance, could you ask them to perform the simple task of being filmed by you, at close range? Could you then provide that film? Because your evidence could be equally well explained by you having hallucinations or you making stuff up. I do like the touch of them not liking your dreams. Do they provide that wakeup service for your neighbors too?
 
They could have erected a portion of that tunnel with say, some sort of electrified barrier that could be turned on with a switch and monitored that area with their closed circuit camera security system.

You know those jail cells on Star Trek Voyager? Yeah, pretty much like those. That makes complete sense :rolleyes:

But wait, I thought bigfoot could read their minds...? {Sigh} this story still needs work. Too bad the writers are on strike.

I have also caught them eavedropping on my dreams, at home, in the suburbs. Because they slapped the side of the house in the middle of the night, next to my bedroom, at the split second that they did not like the dream that I had.

OK - I'm apparently a glutton for such things as this - what dream was it that BF didn't like?
 
Last edited:
Let me clear up a few things for you hist they are in your dreams becouse you dream about them they are not invading your dreams with some kind of power.
I dream about them too that is not evidence that they have esp .
With that exstabished yes they do know when you are asleep when you are in there liveing area .
Again they are not entering your dreams to know this they can simply hear you snoring that is not a super natural feat .
Yes they will knock and pound and even run into the side of your house to wake you up but they will also do this while you are awake and alert in the daytime and at night .
This just shows they they get bold and push there luck not that they are useing some kind of power to know that you wont see them your just not fast enough to see them do it .
They take chances with people that they know and trust that is all this means .
I dont know what happened out there in that livermore lab I was not there and you where not ether so what you are saying is only hearsay .
In other words are you going to beleave what you have seen on the internet or are you going to beleave what you see with your own eyes ?
If you say your going to beleave what you see then its very simple you have never seen an invisable bigfoot .
If you have never seen an invisable bigfoot then how do you know it was an invisable bigfoot if you cant see it ?
you say you can think of tasks for them to preform for you in the woods and they will do it .
Just what are these tasks ? Hiting a tree or walking so you can hear there foot steps ?
Let me clear that up for you there are a lot of creatures runing around in the night if you have night vision like you say you do then you would know this .
I can go out side right now and within minites there will be sounds that will get my attention branches braking that you would swear they are being thrown so many sounds I can not began to tell you all of them .
All of them will make you think it is a bigfoot in your mind .
But none of them are unless you see the bigfoot doing it .
Bigfoot was diging through my trash I saw him doing it there was nothing super natural about it he was flesh and blood .
Your not only going to have to prove to the sceptics you are going to have to prove to people like me that have been face to face with them and right now your not doing a very good job .
 
Last edited:
If historian would list some articles detailing Stephen Hawking's alleged sojourn at Berkeley from the Daily Californian from 1974-75, with author, title of the article, date of the paper in which the article appeared, and the page numbers, I can easily get copies of the articles to double check.
 
Let me clear up a few things for you hist they are in your dreams becouse you dream about them they are not invading your dreams with some kind of power.
I dream about them too that is not evidence that they have esp .
With that exstabished yes they do know when you are asleep when you are in there liveing area .
Again they are not entering your dreams to know this they can simply hear you snoring that is not a super natural feat .
Yes they will knock and pound and even run into the side of your house to wake you up but they will also do this while you are awake and alert in the daytime and at night .
This just shows they they get bold and push there luck not that they are useing some kind of power to know that you wont see them your just not fast enough to see them do it .
They take chances with people that they know and trust that is all this means .
I dont know what happened out there in that livermore lab I was not there and you where not ether so what you are saying is only hearsay .
In other words are you going to beleave what you have seen on the internet or are you going to beleave what you see with your own eyes ?
If you say your going to beleave what you see then its very simple you have never seen an invisable bigfoot .
If you have never seen an invisable bigfoot then how do you know it was an invisable bigfoot if you cant see it ?
you say you can think of tasks for them to preform for you in the woods and they will do it .
Just what are these tasks ? Hiting a tree or walking so you can hear there foot steps ?
Let me clear that up for you there are a lot of creatures runing around in the night if you have night vision like you say you do then you would know this .
I can go out side right now and within minites there will be sounds that will get my attention branches braking that you would swear they are being thrown so many sounds I can not began to tell you all of them .
All of them will make you think it is a bigfoot in your mind .
But none of them are unless you see the bigfoot doing it .
Bigfoot was diging through my trash I saw him doing it there was nothing super natural about it he was flesh and blood .
Your not only going to have to prove to the sceptics you are going to have to prove to people like me that have been face to face with them and right now your not doing a very good job .

Creek, You still have a lot to learn young grasshopper! You only have knowledge of their existence in your dimension. And that's it. Everything else is likely beyond your understanding, as it is for most people. Just look at the trash on this thread, and you can see another 20 sum odd people, for which everything is beyond their capability of understanding. You at least have seen them in just one of their phases. Being your flesh & blood phase. What I state is fact as represented by world renown professors at U.C. Berkekely and by full time employees at Lawrence Livermore National Labs, and by field researchers who have seen hundreds of bigfoot in our dimension. END OF STORY!
 
If historian would list some articles detailing Stephen Hawking's alleged sojourn at Berkeley from the Daily Californian from 1974-75, with author, title of the article, date of the paper in which the article appeared, and the page numbers, I can easily get copies of the articles to double check.
I'm gonna make a Sylvia Browne like prediction here and say not gonna happen; Historian will not, can not, provide any such information because it didn't happen.
 
It's a wonderful day to be a skeptic, historian. You are providing unsurpassed entertainment. In fact, if you woke up rational, it would take all the fun out of this thread.
 
What I state is fact as represented by world renown professors at U.C. Berkekely and by full time employees at Lawrence Livermore National Labs

OK, I called you a liar earlier today when I should not have. But, here you part ways with the truth once again. No world renowned professors at Berkeley nor full time employees at LLNL (and by this I mean research scientists employed there) agree with the facts as you have represented them. I know this to be a fact.
 
OK, I called you a liar earlier today when I should not have. But, here you part ways with the truth once again. No world renowned professors at Berkeley nor full time employees at LLNL (and by this I mean research scientists employed there) agree with the facts as you have represented them. I know this to be a fact.

So I take it that you consider yourself a big shot, cruising the internet from your single wide, under the bridge, down by the river. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa! We got ourselves a BIGSHOT!!!!!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom