• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Actually, the first person known to have referred to time as the fourth dimension was Edgar Allan Poe, in a prose-poem essay entitled "Eureka!" first published in The Gentleman's Magazine in 1848. A later writer, H.G. Wells, spun a story of a time traveler in The Time Machine (1895) in which he announced, "There are really four dimensions, three which we call the three planes of Space, and a fourth, Time." Finally, although Albert Einstein's mathematical work provided a foundation for pronouncing Time the fourth dimension, he did not explicitly do so; that was done by Hermann Minkowski in two major papers, "Raum und Zeit" (1907-08) and "Zwei Abhand lungen über die Grundgleichungen der Elektrodynamik" (1909). The former introduced non-Euclidean spacetime, a concept that Einstein did not at first accept, though it was based on his 1905 paper. If anyone deserved the courtesy of being acknowledged as the progenitor of time as the fourth dimension in a mathematical sense, it was Minkowski, not Einstein.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!
 
Make that incomplete research is what you do. You only listed Carter's itinery. You did not list every single word of his speaches during that time period. You can get some of his speaches at Vanderbilt, for about $25 each. But as I stated previously, they deleted the entire speech where Carter spoke about the hostages and about Bigfoot, not too surprisingly. You boys are a little on the naive side. People in the media business, do not often provide news that supports the existence of Bigfoot. If a public figure supports Bigfoots existence, they will see to it that the footage is not saved or never sees the light of day. On the other hand, if they can come up with some imposter cowboy who claims that he was in a bigfoot suit or some high school dropout who claims that he hoaxed every footprint ever found, then he will get star billing. It is called PROPAGANDA, brainwashing, and apparently you all bought into it, hook, line and sinker. That is how prejudice is taught and passed down to new generations. Why don't you boys go over to bfro.net and read their compilations of bigfoot sightings in your home state. They don't enter paranormal sightings into their database. But they have chat room where they allow paranormal bigfoot topics to be discussed.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=18679

Why don't you see if you can create havoc over there?

Harvey, my invisible rabbit, says that was a lot of words to say "you are right, there is no evidence that Carter gave the press conference in Plains Georgia that I've talked about".
 
Make that incomplete research is what you do. You only listed Carter's itinery. You did not list every single word of his speaches during that time period. You can get some of his speaches at Vanderbilt, for about $25 each......

Not quite. I checked to see whether Mr. Carter offered a press conference in Plains between January 20 and February 28, 1981. He did not. I can access a file of his speeches at the Carter Center or, for the Presidential years, at the Carter Library. I'll tell you what: why don't you do your own research just for a change? Why don't you find one mention somewhere of the press conference that Mr. Carter gave in Plains during which he spoke about paranormal bigfoot? Why don't you provide us with the title of the article that mentions it, the publication in which the article appears, and the date and page numbers? Please go ahead. I promise I'll check it out.
 
Why don't you find one mention somewhere of the press conference that Mr. Carter gave in Plains during which he spoke about paranormal bigfoot? Why don't you provide us with the title of the article that mentions it, the publication in which the article appears, and the date and page numbers?

Because historian is full of bull****. Prove me wrong.

RayG
 
No. You missed it again. I directed you to the proof. You apparently did not see it. Perhaps because you don't want to see it. Typical skeptic behavior. Avoid proof of opposing view points, wherever, whenever and by whatever means possible. Including feigning blindness.

How on earth can you say that telling us the Feds have insured that no proof is available constitutes "directing us to the proof?" Have you no shame at all?
 
Another intelligence challenged poster with pictures of snow falling, and then he claims that snow drops or melted snow drops on his lens, are orbs. Try showing an orb picture when it is neither raining nor snowing. And try to come up with a picture that has only one orb in the entire photo.

There wasn't anything on the lens, historian. What makes you think so?
 
No. You missed it again. I directed you to the proof. You apparently did not see it. Perhaps because you don't want to see it. Typical skeptic behavior. Avoid proof of opposing view points, wherever, whenever and by whatever means possible. Including feigning blindness.

Just because we can't see figments of your imagination doesn't mean we're blind.
 
Nah. I asked them. They want nothing to do with you. :monkey:

BTW, what did they do with all that thyme that was in the 4th dimension before IBF?

Slimething, you are providing a good example of why internet access should be taken away from many Americans.
 
Just because we can't see figments of your imagination doesn't mean we're blind.

When the bigfoot are standing 3 feet away, yet invisible, they can make it pretty obvious that they are present. And they have a large variety of noises that they can make. I never know what each new one is going to come up with. Of course for you, drawing up your complete lack of field experience in this matter, it would have been entirely in your imagination had you been there.
 
There wasn't anything on the lens, historian. What makes you think so?

With snow on the ground, there is a high liklihood that either moisture or snow is flying around in the air in front of the lens. That is what you have captured.
 
Not quite. I checked to see whether Mr. Carter offered a press conference in Plains between January 20 and February 28, 1981. He did not. I can access a file of his speeches at the Carter Center or, for the Presidential years, at the Carter Library. I'll tell you what: why don't you do your own research just for a change? Why don't you find one mention somewhere of the press conference that Mr. Carter gave in Plains during which he spoke about paranormal bigfoot? Why don't you provide us with the title of the article that mentions it, the publication in which the article appears, and the date and page numbers? Please go ahead. I promise I'll check it out.

You boys are wasting your time. There are too many people that protect presidents, that will see to it that the speech that I am refering to, was erased. Why don't you ask Carter himself, so we can see how accurate the historical record is?

Why don't you boys spend your time hunting down for the news reel when Dan Rather stated that Bigfoot is real, on the CBS nightly news. That ought to be easier to find? That would certainly play equal havoc with your mind, since you are apparently have difficulty in accepting Bigfoot's existence despite overwhelming public record.
 
You boys are wasting your time. There are too many people that protect presidents, that will see to it that the speech that I am refering to, was erased. Why don't you ask Carter himself, so we can see how accurate the historical record is?

Why don't you boys spend your time hunting down for the news reel when Dan Rather stated that Bigfoot is real, on the CBS nightly news. That ought to be easier to find? That would certainly play equal havoc with your mind, since you are apparently have difficulty in accepting Bigfoot's existence despite overwhelming public record.

First Carter, then Hawking...now your fantasy includes Dan Rather. yikes!
 
First Carter, then Hawking...now your fantasy includes Dan Rather. yikes!

Dan Rather?! Well sign me up for the bleever train! If Dan Rather says Bigfoot is real, who am I to argue? I mean, Dan wouldn't say anything that's not true would he? Afterall, he's on the news and everything.....
 
Did a quick search. I wonder if historian the same guy mentioned HERE?

This one was claiming Cronkite instead of Rather, but the style of the post sounds similar.
 
You boys are wasting your time. There are too many people that protect presidents, that will see to it that the speech that I am refering to, was erased. Why don't you ask Carter himself, so we can see how accurate the historical record is?
....
You're on. In November, I'm going with a college class to attend an event at the Carter Center. Mr. Carter is not speaking at the event, but occasionally he has been there when other speakers appeared and usually mingled with the crowd after the event was over. I've spoken to him four times in person there (earlier, though I doubt he'd remember me, I worked beside him for four days on a Habitat for Humanity house. We had some chats there, too.). If I can speak with him then, I will. If I can't, I'll go back to the Center in December, when he is appearing there. I'm sure I can get a couple of minutes of his time. Taping and photography are prohibited (except the press are allowed some early shots during such presentations), so I will not be able to tape him, but I take shorthand and I will accurately record what we say. I will report exactly what he tells me.

Here's my only caveat:

Historian must abide by his own standards of proof. He says invisible bigfoot is real and we must accept its existence because he personally encountered it. If I personally encounter the former President and ask him about bigfoot, I will report what he tells me. Historian must accept what I report as true without questioning it or me.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom