Really? Where? What post? Noting, of course, that your just saying it does not make it fact.
BTW - How are you coming finding proof of Carter talking about Bigfoot...or that Hawking was an Associate Professor at Berkley?
Who heard Carter talk about this (other then you), where was this interview given, what was he wearing, what was the date & time? What classes did Hawking teach at Berkley, why are there no transcripts from anyone/anyplace that reflect this?
Locknar, You don't get it. When I recall something and put it down here, it is still a recollection to the best of my knowledge at that instant in time. You are trying to claim that I am claiming it as fact, and therefore you are demanding proof from your mighty throne. You have a problem.
Carter left office in January of 1981. You do the leg work yourself, if you want to find his TV interview that most likely occured in Plains, Georgia. Order yourself to do it from your throne. You have polled yourself and myself, and concluded that since you have not polled anybody else, that noone else heard it. Few people can remember a TV event that occured 26 years ago. Most of people can't even remember what they ate for breakfast. Can you?
I didn't take any classes from Hawking. Why don't you call up U.C. Berkeley and order them to tell you what classes he may have taught in 1974-75? Just tell them that you are sitting on your throne, and typically order everyone around, so they had better comply. I already described their intent to wipe the history books clean of Hawking being at Berkeley. But there likely is some record in the school newspaper for instance. Why don't you start there? Order yourself to do it.
www.dailycal.org
I'm afraid not. Hans Albert Einstein was a little under the weather, 