• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Historian, did I miss it earlier in this thread? Can you please go over the details of the "reassignment of time" that Berkeley performed in 1975? what was it and who was involved and how was it communicated to those with a need to know (and who are those who need to know)?

I didn't get that memo.

The 4th dimension was apparently discussed among scientific circles, as early as 1968 that I am aware of, to be used to explain Bigfoot Invisibility instead of being assigned to TIME. In about 1968, they came up with a box inside of a box, with corners connected, as the spatial shape to symbolize their new 4th dimension. Except the 4th dimension is not a spatial dimension. It is a vibrational dimension, most likely like all of the higher dimensions above the 4th, which is based upon vibrational frequencies of a specific type of free quanta energy loops. Quanta energy loops are the most basic building block of matter.
In 1974, U.C. Berkeley brought Stephen Hawking to campus, for the purpose of both studying and rendering his approval of an official reassignment of the 4th dimension. As described previously, he was there through the entire fall term, and was likely there for at least a portion of the winter term. By the spring term he moved south to Caltech. Also rendering assistance to the staff, was the son of Albert Einstein, Hans Albert Einstein, who was on staff at Berkeley at the time. During the winter term which would be in 1975, the Berkeley staff apparently decided and announced to students there, of the official reassignment of the 4th dimension so that it could be used to explain Bigfoot Invisibility. Except by Spring Term, Berkeley apparently received word from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, that they do not want Bigfoot mentioned in anything scientific literature, much less something as important as the 4th dimension. So U.C. Berkeley's efforts lost it's legs as a result of the FORD ADMINISTRATION and no doubt his U.S. Army crew cut clad Generals. The U.S. Army was most likely behind Bigfoot being declared top secret in the first place. (Bigfoot pictures apparently hang on walls in a Generals office, in the Pentagon.) Except that act would be somewhat unconstitutional since Bigfoot are quite common and cannot be controlled or contained for very long. They can and did declare the DOD study at Lawrence Livermore National Lab, of two Bigfoot that were delivered in the flesh and blood phase, as top secret. Except in the early 70's, anybody with the proper clearance at THE LAB, could have checked that report out of the library at Lawrence Livermore National Labs. Consequently, that study was widely known in the east bay area up through the 70's. As it was known as far north as Portland Oregon. The conclusion of that report was that the Bigfoot cannot be controlled, contained or communicated with, and are thought to be alien in orgination. We know a lot more today. We can communicate with them. They are normally friendly, when we respect them as people. And they have been on earth at least as long as the dinosaurs, which is about 135 million years. So if either of us was alien in origination, it would be homo sapiens since they arrived last or about 100,000 years. So the top secret report had many flaws, as does the Federal Government's policy of maintaining that secrecy wherever possible. Which is why they have NSA paid supermoles in Bigfoot research circles today, who were not particularly well trained in espionage. Primarily because they underestimate the researchers capabilities, and forgot that the Bigfoot communicate with some of them and have outed at least one supermole that I am aware of.
 
The 4th dimension was apparently discussed among scientific circles, <snip...to long to quote>

Primarily because they underestimate the researchers capabilities, and forgot that the Bigfoot communicate with some of them and have outed at least one supermole that I am aware of.

Wow...so, I know it is a silly question....but do you have any proof of any of this? I mean, non-fiction proof.

Who is the supermole that has been "outed"...where can we find who this is? Source?
 
Wow...so, I know it is a silly question....but do you have any proof of any of this? I mean, non-fiction proof.

Who is the supermole that has been "outed"...where can we find who this is? Source?

Still living in denial there,huh Locknar? The feds see to it that there is no written proof that will meet your requirements, because no matter what is put forth, you will find some way of discrediting it because you are LIVING IN DENIAL!. Simple as that. No big mystery here as to the reason for your behavior. A body would be best, right? Except the FBI has a team in every region that can be quickly assembled and dispatched to pick up bigfoot bodies. The railway system runs them over from time to time. They are rumored to collect them in a cold storage facility in Montana. Since that is likely top secret, you try and hunt down the address on the internet yourself, just like all the rest of the proof that you think that you have the right to demand of someone else. The Minnesota iceman was supposed to have been a Bigfoot body. Except the specimen was switched. Now I will give you just one guess as to who has the money, time, motivation and the facilities to manufacturer a fake iceman, freeze it in a large block of ice and then switch it with the original. The Patterson Gimlin film, The Redwoods footage and the Freeman footage, all appear to be PROOF. And you can find them on youtube. But I am go to take a wild guess here, and I will bet that your little fingers just can't punch the proper keys to get you on youtube. Something about living comfortably in denial and not wanting to become uncomfortable. So you demand the impossible, while the proof is already at hand.
 
The Patterson Gimlin film, The Redwoods footage and the Freeman footage, all appear to be PROOF.

We've all seen those films many times over. What makes you think looking at them one more time will change anything?

I notice that you did not say they actually were proof.

Except the FBI has a team in every region that can be quickly assembled and dispatched to pick up bigfoot bodies. The railway system runs them over from time to time. They are rumored to collect them in a cold storage facility in Montana.

That wouldn't work at all, even if it's true. No way the response would be quick enough, and you'd have to keep thousands of people silent. Also, who is silencing the people that killed the bigfoots? Ran them over? Shot them? Hit them with trains? Who is silencing all of the people outside the FBI who would also have to know of the operation? How is the FBI alerted when a bigfoot dies of natural causes?

Why in blazes would you keep the bodies at all, let alone in a cold storage facility in Montana? Only an idiot would make up something stupid like that. It makes no sense from any perspective whatsoever, except woo. You only need one or two samples, you don't need to leep all of the bodies.

Also, we have facilities in Antartica to keep secrets in. If we were going to keep a bunch of bodies in the deep freeze they'd be in Antarctica where they'll stay frozen and there's no worry about power failures.
 
The 4th dimension was apparently discussed among scientific circles, as early as 1968 that I am aware of, to be used to explain Bigfoot Invisibility instead of being assigned to TIME.

The area that is bolded is where my question lies. Just to be clear, the only reason that the previous 4th dimension of time was reassinged was to explain bigfoot invisiblity? No other reason, only to explain bigfoot?:confused:
 
Still living in denial there,huh Locknar? The feds see to it that there is no written proof that will meet your requirements, because no matter what is put forth, you will find some way of discrediting it because you are LIVING IN DENIAL!. Simple as that. No big mystery here as to the reason for your behavior. A body would be best, right? Except the FBI has a team in every region that can be quickly assembled and dispatched to pick up bigfoot bodies. The railway system runs them over from time to time. They are rumored to collect them in a cold storage facility in Montana. Since that is likely top secret, you try and hunt down the address on the internet yourself, just like all the rest of the proof that you think that you have the right to demand of someone else. The Minnesota iceman was supposed to have been a Bigfoot body. Except the specimen was switched. Now I will give you just one guess as to who has the money, time, motivation and the facilities to manufacturer a fake iceman, freeze it in a large block of ice and then switch it with the original. The Patterson Gimlin film, The Redwoods footage and the Freeman footage, all appear to be PROOF. And you can find them on youtube. But I am go to take a wild guess here, and I will bet that your little fingers just can't punch the proper keys to get you on youtube. Something about living comfortably in denial and not wanting to become uncomfortable. So you demand the impossible, while the proof is already at hand.

Golly, it took you that long to say "I don't have any proof" - didn't think you did.
 
Youtube! Why, that's a great research tool. No way the all powerful FEDERAL GOVT could stop it from broadcasting proof!
No Videos found for '"invisible bigfoot"'
Oh, I guess they can. Well, lets do a full search shall we? Better use bigfoot+sasquatch to get stuff other than monster trucks.
  • Bigfoot structures! Or fallen over trees. They're either shoddy builders or really lazy.
  • PG film with new music
  • Video Game
  • Video Game also
  • Footprints. Old footprint stuff. Oh well.
  • Investigation Techniques! Which I would think would be somewhat exactly the same as hunting/tracking any other animal, but if they're invisible... who knows.
  • More old grainy videos
  • Manitoba sighting. Incredibly underwhelming. Bigfoot looks like he's powerwalking and the camera man is doing jumping jacks.
  • Nothing.
  • BC, Canada: I think this guy is using his camera phone. The artifact level is cranked up to 11 and we may even be in 32k color mode.
  • Parody
  • Hey, first dead bigfoot ever! Right, lets drag this home and we'll be rich... oh wait the video ended. Looked like a nice costume, though.
  • Parody
  • Virginia: uh, its another low res vid. In black and white. At least it isn't a parody, but its too low in quality to do much with.
  • 1970 movie
  • Summary of other footage
  • Summary of other footage
  • 911 audio tape
  • MN: Parody
  • ? Some science guy discussing ... actually it doesn't matter in this search. It's about UFOs
  • Old Hard Copy ep w/ Bigfoot head in a glass box. Looks pathetic.
  • Bigfootprints, and an old video at that.
  • Prank
  • Comedy
  • Rock out to old video clips!
  • Debunking
And it goes on. Nothing new. Nothing that stands up to any sort of scrutiny. Nothing of interest.
 
Sorry to interrupt this facinating discussion, but I wanted to give you an update from the Wyoming Bigfoot taunting front.

Last night I thought I'd hit paydirt! I only had time for a quick taunt before bed (I have a cold and my heart wasn't in it), but about 1:30 am I awoke to loud crashing and banging sounds that appeared to be coming from the front of the house. Yreka, I thought, it's Bigfoot! So I grabbed the camera and headed for the front door. The bangs and crashes continued as I went to the door, so I was sure I'd get a picture.

Much to my dissapointment, the noise was coming from the downspout that had come loose in the high winds. Rats.

Now back to your regularly scheduled fairytale.
 
The area that is bolded is where my question lies. Just to be clear, the only reason that the previous 4th dimension of time was reassinged was to explain bigfoot invisiblity? No other reason, only to explain bigfoot?:confused:

That was how it was explained to me. Except a more proper explaination may be for the purpose of explaining the means, method or location that a live entity exists, in order to appear invisible to man, yet still have the ability to have some physical impact in our dimension, such as break branches, leave footprints, lift objects.
 
Sorry to interrupt this facinating discussion, but I wanted to give you an update from the Wyoming Bigfoot taunting front.

Last night I thought I'd hit paydirt! I only had time for a quick taunt before bed (I have a cold and my heart wasn't in it), but about 1:30 am I awoke to loud crashing and banging sounds that appeared to be coming from the front of the house. Yreka, I thought, it's Bigfoot! So I grabbed the camera and headed for the front door. The bangs and crashes continued as I went to the door, so I was sure I'd get a picture.

Much to my dissapointment, the noise was coming from the downspout that had come loose in the high winds. Rats.

Now back to your regularly scheduled fairytale.

Thanks for sharing that facinating tale.
 
Golly, it took you that long to say "I don't have any proof" - didn't think you did.

No. You missed it again. I directed you to the proof. You apparently did not see it. Perhaps because you don't want to see it. Typical skeptic behavior. Avoid proof of opposing view points, wherever, whenever and by whatever means possible. Including feigning blindness.
 
No. You missed it again. I directed you to the proof. You apparently did not see it. Perhaps because you don't want to see it. Typical skeptic behavior. Avoid proof of opposing view points, wherever, whenever and by whatever means possible. Including feigning blindness.

Maybe the proof is invisible.

Has anyone called "Troll" yet?
 
Last edited:
No. You missed it again. I directed you to the proof. You apparently did not see it. Perhaps because you don't want to see it. Typical skeptic behavior. Avoid proof of opposing view points, wherever, whenever and by whatever means possible. Including feigning blindness.

Ladies and gentlemen, now that we've gone through Emptyclaimville and Conspiracytown we'll be passing through a rough patch here at the corner of Tirade and SelfImportance.
 
The 4th dimension was apparently discussed among scientific circles, as early as 1968 that I am aware of, to be used to explain Bigfoot Invisibility instead of being assigned to TIME. In about 1968, they came up with a box inside of a box, with corners connected, as the spatial shape to symbolize their new 4th dimension. Except the 4th dimension is not a spatial dimension. It is a vibrational dimension, most likely like all of the higher dimensions above the 4th, which is based upon vibrational frequencies of a specific type of free quanta energy loops. Quanta energy loops are the most basic building block of matter.
Can you provide a few links for this physics layman? I am aware of no published (non-fiction) works suggesting that time is NOT the 4th dimension and that the 4th dimension is actually a "vibrational dimension". Though I do recall some concept of vibration in string theory. IIRC it was string theory that brought with it the several dimensions above the 4th that were necessary to make the math work. This was prior to 1975, tho.

Anyway,
they came up with a box inside of a box, with corners connected, as the spatial shape to symbolize their new 4th dimension
Timecube???

This is starting to make more and more sense...
 
I still want to know how the MIB are not shredded in to pieces by the might invisible bigfeet. C´mon, they tear forests apart just to show you they are annoyed by taunts! Make people who wrote a joke book on how to cook bigfeet die of cancer. What would they do to MIBs who avoid dead bigfeet to have a Christian burial?

Oh, the MATH. I wanna see the EQUATIONS that describe all the fourth dimensional blahblahblahblah.
 
Well, clearly bigoot are all theoretical physicists too busy reassigning the fourth dimension to give the MIB the sound thrashing you feel they deserve.

Stick to the scenario.
 
No. You missed it again. I directed you to the proof. You apparently did not see it. Perhaps because you don't want to see it. Typical skeptic behavior. Avoid proof of opposing view points, wherever, whenever and by whatever means possible. Including feigning blindness.

Really? Where? What post? Noting, of course, that your just saying it does not make it fact.

BTW - How are you coming finding proof of Carter talking about Bigfoot...or that Hawking was an Associate Professor at Berkley?

Who heard Carter talk about this (other then you), where was this interview given, what was he wearing, what was the date & time? What classes did Hawking teach at Berkley, why are there no transcripts from anyone/anyplace that reflect this?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom