• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

While there are only 12 (or so) folks in this thread,

Oh, I wouldn't say that. This is, IMHO, the most entertaining thread at JREF right now. Hope it never ends.

I've never been to Berkley but I have traveled a lot. I can say that I've never seen Steven Hawking in any place I've ever been. To me, that's iron-clad proof that Dr. Hawking must be in Berkley! :boggled:
 
Scientist Stephen Hawking, upon further recollection, was at U.C. Berkeley during the entire fall term of 1974 with a position as an Associate Professor.... Virtually all students at Berkeley, knew that he was there during the time period listed above.
With all the views to this thread so far, surely there is someone else out there who was at Berkeley during this time. C'mon folks, pls confirm this story!

But, this is what really interests me - I've seen it a few times now (bolding mine):
Once U.C. Berkeley staff announced to students during winter term of 1975, that the 4th dimension was reassigned to explain Bigfoot invisibility, Stephen Hawking was rumored to have moved on to another college down south.
"Reassigned"? Was/is Hawking a Time Lord?
 
Lets see now, Tirdun wants me to hand him $1,000,000, for free. Now why doesn't that pencil out as being a good investment in my time? Maybe there is some swampland in Florida, that he throws into the deal to sweeten the pot?

My answer: Not a chance! Taunting Bigfoot is not my area of expertise. Looks like Locknar is now claiming to have some experience in that category. Ask him to give you $1,000,000 instead of me. He may also be in the market for some swampland as well.
 
Lets see now, Tirdun wants me to hand him $1,000,000, for free.
You were awfully confident that Locknar was doomed a few dozen posts back. Something about "dreaming about hurting bigfoot" whilst sleeping in his backyard. Why so hesitant now? You don't seem willing to go after it and as nice as the million would be I'm certain that your chances of getting it or giving it to me rank with my chances of meeting an invisible bigfoot tonight. Or a visible one. Or even one anywhere on the opaque spectrum.
Taunting Bigfoot is not my area of expertise.
No, inventing facts is your area of expertise. Or perhaps it's remembering things that no one else on earth recalls or can verify independently. You've come here to name drop scientists and politicians to support you, ones who are conveniently always out of reach.

You've claimed repeatedly that you've posted "facts" but all I see in a lengthy thread are wild and unsupported claims about a species of animal straight out of the worst junk science fiction. When called on to put up some kind of validation you revert to defending your precious secret knowledge of these creatures and blathering on about how powerful they are.

So here's my conclusion. There are no invisible creatures of any variety, genus or species. No creature exists as you describe and you have not the slightest shred of evidence to the contrary. I'm not sure what your motivation is going on about these fantasy beasts on a skeptical board, but you aren't likely to find any supporters or gather any converts here without putting up something tangible. Given the opportunity to do so you've become sarcastic and attempted to shift the focus to my alleged greed.
 
Oh, I wouldn't say that. This is, IMHO, the most entertaining thread at JREF right now. Hope it never ends.
:boggled:

Yes, indeed, this thread is quite entertaining. I didn't believe at first that anyone could actually believe in invisible bigfeet, ect., but historian has worn down my skepticism to the point that I accept that he actually believes the things he says. Which makes the thread even more entertaining.
 
Lets see now, Tirdun wants me to hand him $1,000,000, for free. Now why doesn't that pencil out as being a good investment in my time? Maybe there is some swampland in Florida, that he throws into the deal to sweeten the pot?

My answer: Not a chance! Taunting Bigfoot is not my area of expertise. Looks like Locknar is now claiming to have some experience in that category. Ask him to give you $1,000,000 instead of me. He may also be in the market for some swampland as well.

The only experience I've had Bigfoot taunting wise has been based your suggestions to date. Though sadly, I've not gotten any results yet. What am I doing wrong? What can we, myself and the others that dare taunte the mighty one, do go ensure his rage?
 
Tirdun, Your outlandish claims appear to be based on your naivety that I am the sole person who has witnessed invisible people that appear to make sounds as if they are on two feet. And some that are on four feet.

Here is some reading for you, of others that have had similar experiences as my own. That should count as proof in any logical persons book, that there is something to this observed phenomenon.

The Locals by Thom Powell
The Psychic Sasquatch by Kewaunee Lapseritas
Valley of the Skookum by Sali Sheppard Wolford
Little People by Ron Quinn
Story in the Snow
 
Tirdun, Your outlandish claims appear to be based on your naivety that I am the sole person who has witnessed invisible people that appear to make sounds as if they are on two feet. And some that are on four feet.

Here is some reading for you, of others that have had similar experiences as my own. That should count as proof in any logical persons book, that there is something to this observed phenomenon.

The Locals by Thom Powell
The Psychic Sasquatch by Kewaunee Lapseritas
Valley of the Skookum by Sali Sheppard Wolford
Little People by Ron Quinn
Story in the Snow

I see....so you offer fiction as "proof"? Well...that is par for the course I.

Though...how does one witness something invisible? For that matter...we all are still waiting to learn what we can do to taunt the mighty one to the point of retaliation.

How's that search going for proof what you claim Carter said? Oh right...I forgot, you said it therefore it must be true - if not so sad it would really be funny.
 
Tirdun, Your outlandish claims appear to be based on your naivety that I am the sole person who has witnessed invisible people that appear to make sounds as if they are on two feet. And some that are on four feet.
The only phenomina I'm seeing is that you've bought in to other people's "outlandish claims". Your clutch of authors can go meet with the Nessie and Yowie groups to complain about the skeptics and debate the best cameras to use for nonexistent/invisible creatures.

So, would you please add something of value to this thread?
 
a\An invisible bigfoot must have raided Jref's image cache and taken away my orbs. Let's see if I can repost. Historian, don't you think a bigfoot would love to come play with my orbs?pond with orbs.jpgIs there anything else I can provide them with that would bring them? I'm willing, if taunting does not work, to attract them with something else. A saucer of milk? An open microphone?
 
a\An invisible bigfoot must have raided Jref's image cache and taken away my orbs. Let's see if I can repost. Historian, don't you think a bigfoot would love to come play with my orbs?View attachment 8881Is there anything else I can provide them with that would bring them? I'm willing, if taunting does not work, to attract them with something else. A saucer of milk? An open microphone?


Bruto, I am sorry to break the news to you, but those aren't orbs. When multiple orbs have tails all pointing in the same direction, then they are something else like raindrops. Orbs do not fly like a flock of pidgeons. They are individual spirits with their own individual flight patterns and directions of flight. Most camera lens speeds capture the orbs as perfectly round. They normally need to be moving very fast to get a tail, and the tail will not taper off as yours do. So you can toss the picture in the trash, or just delete it. It's worthless.
 
1. Define 'WOO' I see it, and can't figure it out
2. What kind of snake is that Tsig?
3. If I remember correctly, in one of the Ultra-Man documentaries, there was a villian that phased in and out, or teleported to differing locales. Was he a 4th dimension person Historian?

I think it is a type of garter snake.

tsig=talking snake in the grass hence the avatar.
 
Bruto, I am sorry to break the news to you, but those aren't orbs. When multiple orbs have tails all pointing in the same direction, then they are something else like raindrops. Orbs do not fly like a flock of pidgeons. They are individual spirits with their own individual flight patterns and directions of flight. Most camera lens speeds capture the orbs as perfectly round. They normally need to be moving very fast to get a tail, and the tail will not taper off as yours do. So you can toss the picture in the trash, or just delete it. It's worthless.

Not Orbs?!!? I'm soooooo disappointed. Jeezum crow, historian, pull the corncob out and get the joke. Of course they're not "orbs." Nothing is orbs.
 
I am very disappointed to note that Wikipedia, while listing Bigfoot & cousins for many countries worldwide, doesn't list Germany.

So - there is no Bigfoot in Germany, apparently.

This is, of course, wrong.

Checkout my avatar - clearly it's an invisible Bigfoot, in Germany.

I rest my case.... :)
 
Hallo tsig,

So - it was you in the Garden of Eden?

Actually it was my brother Leroy.

Rest of the family's been kinda down on him ever since.

You surely didn't think there was just one of us, how could we reproduce?

That would be some kinda miracle.
 
Historian, did I miss it earlier in this thread? Can you please go over the details of the "reassignment of time" that Berkeley performed in 1975? what was it and who was involved and how was it communicated to those with a need to know (and who are those who need to know)?

I didn't get that memo.
 
Actually it was my brother Leroy.

Rest of the family's been kinda down on him ever since.

You surely didn't think there was just one of us, how could we reproduce?

That would be some kinda miracle.

Well - your brother Leroy was about the only one in the Garden who showed any intelligence and common sense :)
 
Well - your brother Leroy was about the only one in the Garden who showed any intelligence and common sense :)

Well you can see how far that got us.

Cursed by god, hated by men and lying in wait to be crushed by a woman.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom