• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

It's all beginning to fall into place.

Do we have anybody who lives close enough to check out my theory that there's a Bigfoot conference at Berkeley, and that's why nobody can irritate them?
 
Not the Yowies!

I was once eaten by yowies. still gives me shivers. The reconstitutsion took a long time and I'm not sure we found all the parts.

I once ate a yowie. Think about it.
 
The yowies hid your missing parts deep in the Outback. The only way you'll find them is by dowsing.

I hear something much worse that yowies are about.

So I'm gonna let the yowies alone lest we be modded.

Thanks y'all.
 
Possible movie idea:

Return of The Curse of Invisible Bigfoot's Ghost

It's about the Ghost of the Invisible Bigfoot's Curse Returning

No, wait

It's about the Curse of the Invisible ghost of bigfoot returning

No, wait...
 
Is this an algebra equation?
Bigfoot x Mothman = Drakulun the vampire monster from Johnny Sokko?
 
How dare you mock bigfoot and mothman this way?

Their curse will fall upon you! Avoid forests and bridges, oh unbeliever...
 
And bathrooms. I hear that the IBF leaves an incredible invisible deuce for non believers. If you don't believe me, check right now. You won't be able to see it. There is your proof.
 
Well, according to the experienced tracker Bob Titmus, its composed only by vegetal remains. Never mind he small detail that he once confused horsepoop with bigfootpoop.

Hey, maybe we can see bigfoot's digestion proccess! Imagine walking around in the woods... Suddenly you see a floating serpentiform shape composed by stuff at several stages of digestion! Floating poo, maybe...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom