• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

DrewD-
Thanks for the disclaimer! I had no BF problems. As a matter of fact, an invisible bigfoot was around, helping me finish my kitchen. I was measuring backer board for the walls of my kitchen, and I would go outside to cut. Well, I'm about to make a cut, and 'something' tells me I should go measure one more time. Well sho-nuff, I had measured correctly, but marked it incorrectly on the board. I am almost positive that it was an IBF. Wasn't Larry Holmes the IBF champion for like 23 years?

Drewbot, I forgot to state the disclaimer before giving IBF a serious tongue lashing.

I know, I will say it for you, "YOU FOOL, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE????


We're never going to keep this thread alive if people simply agree.

I fully expect Historian to chime in with "invisible bigfoot is against smoking and is also a founding member of MADD."

Speaking of which, I remember being invisible once in college after a bit too much tequila. I wonder....


To be honest, I never expected this thread to last this long. I have alot to learn about this groups ability to waste time.:)
 
My update: things are beginning to look suspicious. I went out in the woods today to cut a bunch of trees. Lots of trees, as it happens, since I'm collecting white cedars to do a rustic porch railing, and need a lot of sticks. My ongoing anti-bigfoot campaign appears to be having an effect, though it is not the effect Historian would have expected. Instead, I found the woods entirely devoid of bigfeet, and not once did a bigfoot, visible or invisible, attempt to hinder me as I raped and pillaged the forest. My bigfoot deterrent strategem seems to be working well, and I am very encouraged.
 
Drewbot...........Drewbot..............What have I done, IBF have taken Drewbot!!!!!
 
Hey guys,

C'mon be serious for a moment.

(I cannot believe I just typed that... :))

The reason there were no Bigfeet/Bigfoots around in your area, is that they're all attending a conference in Berkeley.

It's so obvious, isn't it?

Historian's probably there as an observer, and no doubt Stephen Hawking has been flown in by the MIB in one of their black helicopters - after picking up President Carter, of course. :)

Mind you, you'll never read about it, except on the Internet, as the NSA - while I write - is changing all of the relevant records.

Hope you're having fun, Historian!

;)
 
Hey, that Pine Ridge is quite the bigfoot hotspot. Supposedly there's been lots of activity there for the past couple years, but only when bigfoot bigwigs aren't around. Really really tall Bigfoot peeking in windows, scaring people, leaving footprints, making spooky noises, and strutting around like he owns the place. It's just like having Halloween all year long without the candy.

Really, really tall Bigfoot? The peeking in the windows could be the result of a simple "mask on a stick" trick, special stilts with a costume, or a Stalkaround-style puppet/costume (I'm positive one of these was used in the "Barton Mansion Demon" hoax). Sure, they don't come in a Bigfoot model, they do custom jobs or someone could modify one into a Bigfoot. If cost is an issue, they can use one of the cheaper knock-offs as a base or build one using one of the many, many how-to websites on the subject.

By building one yourself, you can make it as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. You could make it relatively thin/lanky or bulky, you can make the head move, and I bet you could make the fingers move with a little creativity. And if you use the right type of backpack while building it, you can have a built-in water supply system!
 
"it's potentially the most deadly thing in the world, and you may be having it for dinner. Details at 11pm."

Quote from some random comedy show
 
Are there any 'Inca Lines' representing invisible bigfoot? Or other ancient references, such as pictographs?
Or was it a modern discovery? Comprehended only by math geniuses. :confused:

Everywhere, absolutely everywhere - apart from Nazca, of course, as those lines are visible. :)

Have we lost Historian? It's been a while since he posted here.

Maybe he really is at a Bigfoot conference at Berkeley?

Or, maybe he just went off in a huff. (or as Groucho Marx once added - or maybe a minute and a huff :))
 
The NSA tracked him to this website and located him.

Which means my work is done... I have a confession to make:

I am the supermole.
 
Last edited:
Don't believe me? Here is proof: Get voice recordings of Chewbacca from the original 3 Star Wars episodes. Play them in reverse while thinking of the color "Orange". Everything will then be explained.
 
All of you are wrong. Bigfoot sits in the seventh dimension listening to Blink 182 all day long on bad headphones. Every now and they migrate in flocks (yes, flocks) to Tasmania for spawning. During the night they come up to the 4th dimension to feed since it is dark and harder to detect them.

(Must... stop... watching... nature documentaries....)

If you can actually hear the bigfoot then it cannot be him.


Bigfoot can only be heard in clear silence.
 
DrewD
I am OK
I have been listening to Chewbacca backwards for hours. Nothing...

I will say this however. Stephen Hawking didn't get back to me. So therefore he is afraid to answer my 'did you study invisible bigfoots at UCB in the 70's and what was the outcome if 'yes'?'. He must have been there, or he would have answered dammit.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom