• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

The NSA is reading every word he speaks and writes, and probably thinks too. The incompetent fool that he detected in an earlier post was merely a decoy to make him think that the NSA are bumbling fools and put his guard off.
 
The NSA is reading every word he speaks and writes, and probably thinks too. The incompetent fool that he detected in an earlier post was merely a decoy to make him think that the NSA are bumbling fools and put his guard off.

shh, you'll give away our secrets
 
That would be light energy, as opposed to heavy energy, I suppose?

You want to watch out for that heavy energy:
It's caused by particle accelerators sending huge jolts of power into domestic power lines. These knock the electricity back into its wild state, which is much heavier due to flattened electrons. The devastating result is that huge masses of heavy electricity start randomly falling out of wires and crashing onto anything below.

Heavy electricity is regularly flattening cattle in Sri Lanka.
http://www.garbledonline.net/Brasseye.html
 
historian, since you seem to be well versed on beings from other dimensions, I would like to ask your opinion on whether they had any direct or indirect involvement in 9/11. Since they can read minds, did they know about it beforehand? And if they tried to tell anyone, how and how were they discounted?
 
historian, since you seem to be well versed on beings from other dimensions, I would like to ask your opinion on whether they had any direct or indirect involvement in 9/11. Since they can read minds, did they know about it beforehand? And if they tried to tell anyone, how and how were they discounted?

Well, I think the evidence speaks for itself; of course they were in the areas but did not help. It is kind of like the Star Trek "Prime Directive"...they can observe but not interfear.

At least that is what Harvey tells me. And we all know the movie "Harvey" was really Hollywoods first attempt at broaching invisiable Bigfoot...they just changed it to a bunny to be funny.
 
Historian - Have you ever been to their (Bigfoot’s) dimension? Can they take things with them?

I’d be careful about what you post on the Internet; the NSA agents can probably trace you and then erase your proof with their microwaves. Aren’t you worried about this happening?

I have never been invited to visit another dimension. I know of only one person who may have. Bigfoot likely can take both people and inanimate objects into another dimension. That would be how the little people take their clothes with them, as they move between dimensions.

Of course the NSA reads this website, as they do all bigfoot related websites. They also know that the cover of their supermole, has been blown. And so does their supermole. He's been at his supermole job for a long time, and has met with every significant bigfoot researcher in the United States. He has camped on Mary Green's property and is good friends with her. Her bigfoot don't trust him though. He has gone to every significant research site that he could get into. He is good friends with the top bigfoot contactee in the U.S. and the top bigfoot author. So he has achieved great success for the NSA. Because the NSA has the inside dope on every major researcher and contactee in the U.S. And he is still in the loop with most of the major researchers, who have a clue. Once any new irrefutable evidence information enters that researcher loop, the NSA will know about it within hours, if not minutes. And then it will be gone.
 
Ooooooh oooooh

Who's the supermole? I would like to watch out for this person.
 
What kind of a Supermole would make it known that he is a 'Supermole'? I maintain that this 'Supermole' is merely a bigfoot in disguise as a supermole, knowing that you would buy the story that he is a supermole. Or perhaps it is a plant from the Reptiles disguised as a Supermole. or maybe even disguised as a bigfoot-disguised-as-a-supermole, but you just didn't catch on to that part.
 
I have never been invited to visit another dimension. I know of only one person who may have. Bigfoot likely can take both people and inanimate objects into another dimension. That would be how the little people take their clothes with them, as they move between dimensions.

Of course the NSA reads this website, as they do all bigfoot related websites. They also know that the cover of their supermole, has been blown. And so does their supermole. He's been at his supermole job for a long time, and has met with every significant bigfoot researcher in the United States. He has camped on Mary Green's property and is good friends with her. Her bigfoot don't trust him though. He has gone to every significant research site that he could get into. He is good friends with the top bigfoot contactee in the U.S. and the top bigfoot author. So he has achieved great success for the NSA. Because the NSA has the inside dope on every major researcher and contactee in the U.S. And he is still in the loop with most of the major researchers, who have a clue. Once any new irrefutable evidence information enters that researcher loop, the NSA will know about it within hours, if not minutes. And then it will be gone.

Wow...it is all making sense now. So who did Bigfoot take with them to the other dimension? What is it like? I'm thinking is it kind of like Willy Wonka, where you can eat everything...but that is just my guess.

So how do you protect yourself from the NSA microwaves? Surly they know who are you, where you are...and with such strong evidence as your photo, I'd suspect they would be after you.

Who is the supermole? You mention Mary Green...where is she located?

I wish I was the top bigfoot contactee....do they have a "top" contactee in every country they visit? Do they visit other planets too, or just us here on earth?

Someone else had asked about the attacks on 9/11...did the Bigfoot do anything to help? Was I right about the "non-interfearnce" stuff?
 
...Kraus is probably the most clueless physicist that writes books.

You mean like Adrian Dvir is probably the most clueless computer engineer that wrote books?

Just curious, but in which scientific journals did Mr. Dvir publish his thoughts on alternate dimensions, aliens, and telepathy?

RayG
 
Historian,
If invisible bigfoot is indeed real, how does one go about proving it? Even if you were to capture it, how does one examine an invisible being? Seems kind of a problem.

The real-living-breathing-animal bigfoot people seem to have an easier job, if they capture one, at least they'll be able to see it.
 
If Neal is the only person who can determine if these invisible paranormal Bigfoots are real, then the Randi Challenge can't be met. If just about anyone can just sit quietly in the woods and coax in a paranormal Bigfoot, then how could the Challenge be addressed?

Are the suggestions to him to pursue the Challenge coming from sarcasm, or the idea that he has a shot at it?
 
historian, since you seem to be well versed on beings from other dimensions, I would like to ask your opinion on whether they had any direct or indirect involvement in 9/11. Since they can read minds, did they know about it beforehand? And if they tried to tell anyone, how and how were they discounted?

A&E had a program on Terrorism prior to 9/11. In that program, a retired government agent stated that they had undercovered a plot to fly airliners into tall buildings, as I recall. That was PRIOR TO 9/11.

The bigfoot did communicate to some people that something BIG was going to happen, prior to Katrina. I have been told that the bigfoot are about 95% accurate for predicting the future.
 
Wow...it is all making sense now. So who did Bigfoot take with them to the other dimension? What is it like? I'm thinking is it kind of like Willy Wonka, where you can eat everything...but that is just my guess.

So how do you protect yourself from the NSA microwaves? Surly they know who are you, where you are...and with such strong evidence as your photo, I'd suspect they would be after you.

Who is the supermole? You mention Mary Green...where is she located?

I wish I was the top bigfoot contactee....do they have a "top" contactee in every country they visit? Do they visit other planets too, or just us here on earth?

Someone else had asked about the attacks on 9/11...did the Bigfoot do anything to help? Was I right about the "non-interfearnce" stuff?

I am not going to name any names, on any of the above questions. The person was taken to a cave that had at least half a dozen bigfoot inside. Except there was some kind of strange light in the cave. Somewhat like as described in Haunted Mesa. Caves are normally pitch black. Then the person was returned to their home.

Mary Green is in Tennessee, I believe.

Bigfoot materialized for Jimmy Carter. The day after he left office, he stated on national TV that the bigfoot are real, and that they are paranormal people.

Lead sheets will block microwaves. My photos don't either prove bigfoot or scare people, so they have no great interest in them. But people have made multiple attempts to break into my home.

Bigfoot normaly don't help us out on anything.
 
If Neal is the only person who can determine if these invisible paranormal Bigfoots are real, then the Randi Challenge can't be met. If just about anyone can just sit quietly in the woods and coax in a paranormal Bigfoot, then how could the Challenge be addressed?

Are the suggestions to him to pursue the Challenge coming from sarcasm, or the idea that he has a shot at it?

Oh, I can take a person out camping or road farming, and there will be a lot of noise that happens that would not happen otherwise. A newby would normally not be able to identify the noise, except for perhaps bipedal footsteps in a dark forest at night. Since money would be resting on one persons say so of what happened, then of course absolutely nothing happened, your honor. Honest.
 
I am not going to name any names, on any of the above questions. The person was taken to a cave that had at least half a dozen bigfoot inside. Except there was some kind of strange light in the cave. Somewhat like as described in Haunted Mesa. Caves are normally pitch black. Then the person was returned to their home.

Mary Green is in Tennessee, I believe.

Bigfoot materialized for Jimmy Carter. The day after he left office, he stated on national TV that the bigfoot are real, and that they are paranormal people.

Lead sheets will block microwaves. My photos don't either prove bigfoot or scare people, so they have no great interest in them. But people have made multiple attempts to break into my home.

Bigfoot normaly don't help us out on anything.

Well...if the supermole's cover is already blown, I honestly do not see the harm in giving his/her name.

I think you might be wrong on Jimmy Carter though; he claimed he was attacked by a giant rabbit.... Or are you saying I was right, that "Harvey" was really a movie about Bigfoot?

If your photo's do not prove Bigfoot, what makes them so valuable that you can't share them her, why would people make multiple attempts to break into your home (to get these pictures I'm guessing)?

I know what you mean about caves. I was in this one, at night...and even after I turned by flashlight on, it stayed pitch black...like the light from my flashlight was being absorbed by something; do you think Bigfoot could have caused that? I know the flashlight was on, it just was not putting out any light (if that makes sense).
 
Last edited:
Since money would be resting on one persons say so of what happened, then of course absolutely nothing happened, your honor. Honest.

The challenge doesn't work that way. One person will not decide. Perhaps you should read about the challenge before commenting on it?
 
Oh, I can take a person out camping or road farming, and there will be a lot of noise that happens that would not happen otherwise. A newby would normally not be able to identify the noise, except for perhaps bipedal footsteps in a dark forest at night. Since money would be resting on one persons say so of what happened, then of course absolutely nothing happened, your honor. Honest.

Would the Bigfoot allow you to record these noises, so you could post them someplace for all to hear? Of course, you'd have to keep the NSA agent supermole away so they would not get the recording.....
 
Well...if the supermole's cover is already blown, I honestly do not see the harm in giving his/her name.

I think you might be wrong on Jimmy Carter though; he claimed he was attacked by a giant rabbit.... Or are you saying I was right, that "Harvey" was really a movie about Bigfoot?

If your photo's do not prove Bigfoot, what makes them so valuable that you can't share them her, why would people make multiple attempts to break into your home (to get these pictures I'm guessing)?

The harm in giving out a name is then you have to prove it in a court of law. Now do you see the problem?

I am certain about Jimmy Carter. I have no idea who or what Harvey is.

My photos are strong circumstantial evidence of little invisible people. There is no accompaning sound with a still photo, to help backup the photo. Orb photos cannot be directly connected to bigfoot unless you also have video of the transformation. The public does not have that video.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom