LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing
Dimension changes occur by modifying the frequency of vibration of free quanta loops, as described in the book, X3.
What about Froot Loops?
Dimension changes occur by modifying the frequency of vibration of free quanta loops, as described in the book, X3.
I call prank. This can't be real.
If this is a prank, historian's been at it for awhile. He used to post as "silveragle" over at Cryptomundo, where he'd talk about Stephen Hawkings being a part of a Bigfoot conspiracy and how to meet invisible "Bigfoot buddies."
I am disappointed that nobody has said what is the most obvious explanation for invisable bigfoot. Bigfoot is a ninja. The piratey antics of you all stop you seeing the truth.
I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest. I do.
I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest.
Listening in the dark, can get extremely exciting. If you go to a remote enough location, you may momentarily, be certain that you are about to die.

I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest. I do. Hundreds of experiences. Nor will you guys wait for the weekend to gain that experience, so that you can comment intelligently. So I have very low expectations here, so that I won't be disappointed. I will say that Wikipedia is a joke. The Bigfoot stay invisible, because the United States in particular, is filled with morons who own guns and go out into the woods on weekends to look for something to shoot.
The Bigfoot stay invisible, because the United States in particular, is filled with morons who own guns and go out into the woods on weekends to look for something to shoot.