• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

I call prank. This can't be real.

If this is a prank, historian's been at it for awhile. He used to post as "silveragle" over at Cryptomundo, where he'd talk about Stephen Hawkings being a part of a Bigfoot conspiracy and how to meet invisible "Bigfoot buddies."
 
I am disappointed that nobody has said what is the most obvious explanation for invisable bigfoot. Bigfoot is a ninja. The piratey antics of you all stop you seeing the truth.
 
If this is a prank, historian's been at it for awhile. He used to post as "silveragle" over at Cryptomundo, where he'd talk about Stephen Hawkings being a part of a Bigfoot conspiracy and how to meet invisible "Bigfoot buddies."

Skeptical Inquirer had a story a few years back about a Bigfoot Convention where one of the speakers argued that bigfeet (?) could travel dimensions at will and could make themselves invisible. I wonder if this is that clown person. I'll look through my old copies to see if he was named in the story.
 
I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest. I do. Hundreds of experiences. Nor will you guys wait for the weekend to gain that experience, so that you can comment intelligently. So I have very low expectations here, so that I won't be disappointed. I will say that Wikipedia is a joke. The Bigfoot stay invisible, because the United States in particular, is filled with morons who own guns and go out into the woods on weekends to look for something to shoot.
 
I am disappointed that nobody has said what is the most obvious explanation for invisable bigfoot. Bigfoot is a ninja. The piratey antics of you all stop you seeing the truth.

Dammit! I just changed the band name and now I have to change it again

"Invisible Bigfoot Ninja"

We gonna rock you in a whole new dimension.
 
I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest. I do.


We REALLY need a Paranormal Forum version of the Stundies. This would take the cake.
 
I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest.

I will happily and readily agree with this. I do not have any experience at all in listening for invisible people in the forest. The pixies under my house take up all of my attention.
 
Listening in the dark, can get extremely exciting. If you go to a remote enough location, you may momentarily, be certain that you are about to die.
 
Listening in the dark, can get extremely exciting. If you go to a remote enough location, you may momentarily, be certain that you are about to die.

Well, why didn't you say so before? I'm sold. Where do I sign up? :wink8:
 
I can't really expect any intelligent comments here. Reason being is that you guys appear to have absolutely no field experience in listening for invisible people in the forest. I do. Hundreds of experiences. Nor will you guys wait for the weekend to gain that experience, so that you can comment intelligently. So I have very low expectations here, so that I won't be disappointed. I will say that Wikipedia is a joke. The Bigfoot stay invisible, because the United States in particular, is filled with morons who own guns and go out into the woods on weekends to look for something to shoot.

Sadly, I agree about the comments.

However - keep trying, and maybe eventually you'll be able to write some intelligent comments.
 
The Bigfoot stay invisible, because the United States in particular, is filled with morons who own guns and go out into the woods on weekends to look for something to shoot.

What about the US national and state park bigfoots? Why are they invisible? Almost no one is running around with guns looking for something to shoot in the 2.2 million acres of Yellowstone National Park, for example. Glacier National Park, 1.4 million acres, no hunting allowed there, either. Etc.

There are vast areas of wilderness in the US where it's illegal to hunt anything.

What about Canadian bigfoots? Why are they invisible?
 
And let me just say that you have no experience at all with the invisible Australian Yowie. The invisible Bigfoot may be kind and peaceful, but the invisible Yowie will take your head off. Why do you think so few people live in the Australian Outback? The Australian Aboriginals are the only people who can see them, and they're not inclined to help us whitefellas given that we totally screwed them over.

The invisible Bigfoot may bang on your wall to wake you up if it doesn't like what you're dreaming about, but the invisible Yowie will just knock your house down.

The Government knows about them, of course, but they cover it up because they've got this secret plan to turn Uluru into a gigantic interdimensional portal so that they can send tanks to the Yowies' dimension and exterminate this menace once and for all. But they'll never succeed because the Yowies are too smart for that.
 
Thank you, Arthwollipot, for giving us the facts.

I, of course, believe what you're telling us - and what a frightening prospect it is!

I shudder to think what size the invisible Yowie tanks are - even the Abrams will have no chance against them.

I think all you Aussies should be fighting against your evil gubmint and their plans to attack the invisible Yowies.

If they stir them up, then it could be (will be?) the end of humanity!!!!!!
 
Well you can add my name to the list - when you un-truncate your website, of course. :)

(That is - only if membership's free, BTW.)

However, I think that this whole conspiracy thing is being under-reported.

These invisible creatures - Yowies, Bigfoots (Proudfeet?), Yetis, Loch Ness Monsters and so on - are clearly better organised than we give them credit for.

It goes without saying - obviously - that they can communicate telepathically, and are master of telekinesis.

So - I beg you all to be careful - when you're out roaming in forests looking for invisible traces - and let's face it, there's going to be an awful lot of those - whatever you do, don't annoy these creatures.

The consequences to civilisation are too horrible to comprehend.

Please - pretty please?
 
Listen to YBW. Pass the message. You're being lied to - how does that make you feel? You and everyone else has the right to know the TRUTH about invisible cryptozoans! The danger is real, and it is immediate. Write or email your local minister, congressman or benevolent dictator. Spread the word!
 
Thanks again,

I've just had an even more horrible thought.....

These crypto-creatures - even thought their abilities are far beyond anything we can conceive - are clearly being manipulated themselves!!!!!!

(Note to self - gotta remember loads of !!!!!!!!)

So - just stop and think for a moment....

David Icke is right - all hail David!!!!!!!

The shape-shifting Lizards are controlling the invisible creatures!!!!!

OMG - it's far worse that I thought!!!!!!!!!

Whatever are we going to do!!!!!!!!

(I think I need a lie down, as my brain is leaking out of my ears now!!!!!!!)

I have the answer!!!!!! - write a book - a series of books, that is - organise lucrative lecture tours, sell a variety of invisble creature detectors, and a wide range of protective stuff to protect us!!!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom