Dave_46
Graduate Poster
I am beginning to understand your objections and I sort of get the feeling that you are genuinely concerned that homeopathic remedies do nothing, perhaps the homeopaths have great convincing powers - I can assure you that most homeopaths are not good at convincing people - they prescribe for 100 to 150 people daily, at least 80 percent come again, get better / benefit, are cured etc. Homeopaths do not get the severely ill cases except those told to go home and wait for....good homeopaths send the serious cases for conventional medical consultation in the first instance.
<snip>
I left that sentence complete, because I don't like cutting sentences when I quote them. I am referring to the bit in the middle about the number of people treated daily. To "prescribe" for 100 people, and assuming an eight hour working day, that gives less than 5 minutes per consultation. For 150, just over 3 minutes. Is this correct?
Dave