• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Warning! Full On Truth Assault?

I give them no leeway (spelling).

Perhaps it is that I am married. Perhaps it is that as a doctor, I was competing intellectually with women most of my adult life...i dunno. As far as I am concerned, when it comes to intellect, we are all equal, and I reserve no leanience when it comes to the opposite sex.

As for the assault, what happened to it...it kind of NEVER WAS.

TAM:)
 
It was very disappointing. Darat and I were on red alert, we had the photon torpedoes in the launch bay and deflector shields on high. I was all ready for Darat to give the orders with a clipped "make it so". But no.
 
It was very disappointing. Darat and I were on red alert, we had the photon torpedoes in the launch bay and deflector shields on high. I was all ready for Darat to give the orders with a clipped "make it so". But no.

So, this means you scared them away. In other words:

:lfault
 
Wow, that's a relief. I was really worried for you guys yesterday, y'know?

Oh, and Lisa, I found this just for you, for when the heat gets too much:
6197458857017daa2.gif
 
Perhaps their waiting for the right moment?

No, I doubt anyone will ever show to spread their slanderous filth they call 'The Truth.'
 
HeyLeroy...just wanted to let you know that I NEVER get bored of that avatar. My favorite here by far. I laugh everyday.
 
It was very disappointing. Darat and I were on red alert, we had the photon torpedoes in the launch bay and deflector shields on high. I was all ready for Darat to give the orders with a clipped "make it so". But no.

The word from the "ready room" is, according to Charlie Sheen, they had to regroup since the cat was out of the bag. The invasion had to be rescheduled to fix some errors. (they erased the pre invasion slip thread to trick everyone!)

The word from the "ready room" as reported by the deep CIA plant Charlie Sheen...

Was that a secret? It is being worked in the "ready room", and as soon as they get the force required and some facts they will be ready! (it was really something else since waiting for facts would put of the invasion for a long time)
 
bizarroMrFreeze said:
According to the JREFER's my "Full on truth invasion" thread is now in the ready room? What, just delete a guys thread and then work on his idea in secret without him? That's kind of messed up.
Ha!

ETA: LCF>Lounge>What the hell?

Didn't take long, now it reads:
bizarroMrFreeze said:
*edit*Nothing to see here.
 
Last edited:
It is all just a big game to them...reminds me of "capture the flag' from when I was a wee wittle boy.

TAM
 
It was very disappointing. Darat and I were on red alert, we had the photon torpedoes in the launch bay and deflector shields on high. I was all ready for Darat to give the orders with a clipped "make it so". But no.

G*d d*mn it! Why is it always Star Trek references? Why? For once, can't we go to Condition One and launch Ready Vipers while spinning up the FTL drives? I mean, would it really kill you people to check the Dradis for multiple contacts?

I mean, come on, people. Star Trek was a TV show. It wasn't real. Commander Adama, on the other hand ...
 
Hey, HeyLeroy! I just saw the birthday banner under your uber-cool avatar ~ so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:Banane57: :Banane42: :Banane19: :Banane08: :bananajump: :Banane59:

and in keeping with your avatar:

:Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36: :Banane36:
 
I guess this is what they call an invasion?

TerrorCell, Dan in PA, MM..... (I guess we can't count William Rea, as he doesn't seem to be LC, more a rogue agent?)

They're around, but they keep running back to LC for succor. Maybe more to come, but so far it's nothing like S4S and LiteTrip. Now there was a battle we could enjoy! We had the two of them and Politeness Man (Russell) running interference in the same week (and wasn't PDOH in with a sock at the same time?).....

Ah, they just don't make invasions like they used to! Maybe they're still mustering their forces. There have been a lot of registrations in the past few days, but with TAM5, Randi's and Lancaster's appearance on Anderson Cooper, I figure there's no way to tell if there are troofers in sheep's clothing until they start posting. (Would that they would stick to easy screen names like 1INCHRIST or whatever his was.....)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom