Belz...
Fiend God
Brilliant! I love how God had to nudge it twice, cause he couldn't get it right the first time.
Just like with the flood.
Brilliant! I love how God had to nudge it twice, cause he couldn't get it right the first time.
Okay... cool, so what is: This building is about to blow up... lingo for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5TxKTMRx0
No... you need to defend all three of the rescue workers who said the building was going to blow up... and the other one who proclaimed that the building was about to come down. Now you tell me... how do you predict when a building is gonna come down without knowing it is being blown up?
I'm biting my tongue on this one... the firefighters were obviously told by their superiors that bombs were in WTC 7... OKAY? You with me so far?
Oh wait... you don't live in the real world... you live in a virtual world of speculation.
I'm biting my tongue on this one... the firefighters were obviously told by their superiors that bombs were in WTC 7... OKAY? You with me so far?
I apologize guys... but, I have to put some more of you on ignore... because I will be suspended or banned... if I have to continue reading this mindless drivel.
Maybe the superiors were told of the bombs by the Fire Department Commander...
Maybe... you are naive and don't know how the media suppresses information....
or how basic human psychology works.
Bush clearly told us...
"You're either with us... or you're with the terrorists."
Pretty strong words.. don't you think?
But... not to worry... you'll have your martial law soon enough...
you do realize that it's legal for you to be arrested simply for speaking out against the official story, right?
Now... I'm gonna use your words against you... Why do you think no one has sued Alex Jones for libel and/or slander? I mean have you heard the unambiguous claims he has made not only against organizations but specific individuals? Do you know how easy it would be for these powerful persons/entities to file a lawsuit against Alex Jones? At the very least they could make his life a living hell by tying him up in court...and swamping him in debt with legal fees, so why hasn't anyone done this?
I MEAN HAVE YOU HEARD SOME OF THE THINGS ALEX JONES HAS SAID? The CIA imports most of the drugs into the country... DynCorp, Halliburton and the UN run child prostitution rings...
Ha ha ha ha ha!I have dominated all of you on many different topics and in many different threads... and now it's starting to get really stale and boring.. There's just no challenge to it anymore... the only defense you people have are insults and chaotic theories which defy the laws of probability and the physical world....
I really have pity for you all... and have exercised some mercy at times - but when it comes down to me clearly proving NIST wrong... all of you are reduced to nothing more than babbling children... spouting off insults.
Remember, the major difference between truthers and deniers... is that truthers want to unite (with deniers) ... truthers want to be on the same team... truthers don't want conflict... deniers only want conflict... deniers will do anything to remain divided from truthers... And, therein lies the problem...
Another aspect of science that is counterintuitive is the study of human memory. Common sense tells us that the more confidence we have in our memory of something, the more likely it is to be correct.
WRONG!
There is no relationship between confidence and accuracy. This has been proven in study after study, to the dismay of those participating.
I've always found that extremely interesting. The level of certainty we can have in false memories is simply amazing. It just goes to show you how much we rely on our ability to accurately process and interpret reality.
For example, see ChristopherA, who made up a documentary that never existed and is 100% convinced it was real.
Most often, this comes up because troofers believe memory is infallible, and any discrepancy is evidence of lying.
When I told one troofer (who found it suspicious that Bush had several different stories about how he first heard of the attacks) about a memory study involving college-age kids, he said, "Bush isn't a college kid! He's the president!"
Indeed, he's not a college kid. College kids have much better memories than men in their fifties.
many peopel think remembering soemthign is liek reading a file off a computer disk, once its stored it never changesBACK TO THE TOPIC....
Another aspect of science that is counterintuitive is the study of human memory. Common sense tells us that the more confidence we have in our memory of something, the more likely it is to be correct.
WRONG!
There is no relationship between confidence and accuracy. This has been proven in study after study, to the dismay of those participating.
Please, have your family watch 9/11 Press for Truth, and other 9/11 documentaries. I implore you... you can help save the world.
Psychology is complex... and you don't understand the first thing about it.
You are a liar and a gatekeeper.
I quit.
It very well may have. I've noticed a tendency among CTists, in that they seem to think that those of us who don't see the world as an evil place are hopelessly naive. They seem to see this world as one where every man is against every other man, and no one ever cooperates, except to the extent that they can be bribed or coerced into cooperating.
JohnnyFive said:I've always found that extremely interesting. The level of certainty we can have in false memories is simply amazing. It just goes to show you how much we rely on our ability to accurately process and interpret reality.
yeah, im the same way, a wealth of useless information like being able to quote song lyrics, and movie and tv scripts verbatimSome people, however, DO have phenomenal memories, or at least better memories than other people. My memory, though far from infaillible, is, for some reason, excellent with details, even 20 years after the fact. Important stuff, however, is another matter.
UK_Dave, why do you keep calling 28K a liar? Just because he never once said anything true is no reason to do that!
JimBenArm,
I don't call 28K a liar, I call him a LIAR!![]()
I sit corrected.