332nd
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 11,278
How predictable is that?
Now... I'm gonna use your words against you... Why do you think no one has sued Alex Jones for libel and/or slander? I mean have you heard the unambiguous claims he has made not only against organizations but specific individuals? Do you know how easy it would be for these powerful persons/entities to file a lawsuit against Alex Jones? At the very least they could make his life a living hell by tying him up in court...and swamping him in debt with legal fees, so why hasn't anyone done this?
I MEAN HAVE YOU HEARD SOME OF THE THINGS ALEX JONES HAS SAID? The CIA imports most of the drugs into the country... DynCorp, Halliburton and the UN run child prostitution rings... hmmm, maybe there is some truth to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DynCorp#Sex_slavery
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070106/ap_on_re_eu/un_sex_abuse
So they can't sue him because he's telling the truth but when people tell the truth they get arrested for it, but he's never been arrested for it yet the firefighters are scared of getting fired or arrested?
Last edited: