• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Roberts to Debate Bermas on 'Hardfire'

When will this be available online? (or did I miss that bit of info?)
 
In that same thread, Andoo sez:

has anyone tried asking Rather or has anyone had sezz with his lesbo replacement.

I take it he's talking about Katie Couric. He, or course, cannot prove that Couric (a widow and mother of two) is a lesbian. But it's okay to throw stuff like that out there, unproven, just cause it sounds kewl, dudes. Huh-uh-huh.

Crap like this permeates the Troother "Movement."
Why won't I listen to them? Because of crap like that.
 
A small teaser is already available and as you can see,
Gravy is using his Jedi-Mindtricks to move things around
and confuse the guys:

111074583330344736.gif
 
By the way, I was teasing about there being a huge surprise. Those of you who didn't click on the spoiler have more patience than me!

One bit of news: according to the LTW guys, David Ray Griffin will have a "debunking the debunkers" book out soon.

If it is anything like his 105 points on the 9/11 commission report, than I will enjoy it similar to, but more so, than the Sunday funnies.

TAM:)
 
That pic is awesome. Bermas looks like mafia kingpin "Vinnie".

As for the Roxdog comment on us being the problem:

You bet Roxdog. We are part of your problem, so get use to it. I have made it an online mission for me now to make sure anyone with questions about 9/11 gets directed to ALL the facts, to the REAL EXPERT opinions, to CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES. Bring it on. I, and many here, are sick of the half-truths, speculation, and in some cases outright unfounded lies that the "truth" movement spues, trying to coax another few innocent minds into their cesspool of fiction.

TAM
 
That pic is awesome. Bermas looks like mafia kingpin "Vinnie".

As for the Roxdog comment on us being the problem:

You bet Roxdog. We are part of your problem, so get use to it. I have made it an online mission for me now to make sure anyone with questions about 9/11 gets directed to ALL the facts, to the REAL EXPERT opinions, to CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES. Bring it on. I, and many here, are sick of the half-truths, speculation, and in some cases outright unfounded lies that the "truth" movement spues, trying to coax another few innocent minds into their cesspool of fiction.

TAM

Roxdog is a problem all by his self. It's a mental thing.

You apologized to NYPDFrank yet, scumbag?
 
IVXX said:
Looking at Ron's face you have to wonder if that was vodka in his cup. :lol:

And is that the Popular Mechanics book next to Ron?? :lol:

FilmSchoolDropout said:
you know it. held it up with a plug and all. :D

Rich, comming from someone who rarely passed up any opportunity to plug LC....
 
A small teaser is already available and as you can see,
Gravy is using his Jedi-Mindtricks to move things around
and confuse the guys:

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/111074583330344736.gif[/qimg]

Ha! Bermas is consulting a ouija board for answers, and I'm explaining to them that two coconut halves banging together does not mean that a horse is nearby.
 
Ha! Bermas is consulting a ouija board for answers, and I'm explaining to them that two coconut halves banging together does not mean that a horse is nearby.

Whoa! We don´t want to start making fun about the holy grail, do we? :confused:

 
The Self-Destruction of Dylan Avery

One bit of news: according to the LTW guys, David Ray Griffin will have a "debunking the debunkers" book out soon.

Griffin will simply repeat the same tired, wornout conspiracy theories as if they are self-evidently true. This is what he did in his 9/11 Omission book.

Something for all of us:

Buy a copy of the debate! It costs money to do shows. Support quality debating by sending Ron some much needed dough.

Gravy, my hat is off to you. I'm sure you did well.
 
well yeah, an african swallow can sure, but then again african swallows are non migratory so ha, consider yourself debunked!
and dont tell me you are just asking questions
 
Last edited:
So it wasn't done in the same format as popular mechanics on Democracy now? Personally I would have preferred that, if only with smaller clips from loose change.
 
Well Done Mark, I look forward to seeing the debate. It appears as though it was quite a civil affair, which is always a good thing.

Tips hat to Gravy.

( Since the LC boys a peeking into this thread :p )
 
Ha! Bermas is consulting a ouija board for answers, and I'm explaining to them that two coconut halves banging together does not mean that a horse is nearby.

And Do-Over is looking underneath his papers for the missing evidence of, well, every claim the troofers make.
 
Something for all of us:

Buy a copy of the debate! It costs money to do shows. Support quality debating by sending Ron some much needed dough.

I'll gladly donate - is there a handy link for that purpose that you can send along?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom