Dylan Avery posts:
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1594
Nice to see he does actually wear a black shirt.
Dylan Avery posts:
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)
has anyone tried asking Rather or has anyone had sezz with his lesbo replacement.
By the way, I was teasing about there being a huge surprise. Those of you who didn't click on the spoiler have more patience than me!
One bit of news: according to the LTW guys, David Ray Griffin will have a "debunking the debunkers" book out soon.
That pic is awesome. Bermas looks like mafia kingpin "Vinnie".
As for the Roxdog comment on us being the problem:
You bet Roxdog. We are part of your problem, so get use to it. I have made it an online mission for me now to make sure anyone with questions about 9/11 gets directed to ALL the facts, to the REAL EXPERT opinions, to CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES. Bring it on. I, and many here, are sick of the half-truths, speculation, and in some cases outright unfounded lies that the "truth" movement spues, trying to coax another few innocent minds into their cesspool of fiction.
TAM
IVXX said:Looking at Ron's face you have to wonder if that was vodka in his cup. :lol:
And is that the Popular Mechanics book next to Ron?? :lol:
FilmSchoolDropout said:you know it. held it up with a plug and all.![]()
A small teaser is already available and as you can see,
Gravy is using his Jedi-Mindtricks to move things around
and confuse the guys:
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/111074583330344736.gif[/qimg]
Ha! Bermas is consulting a ouija board for answers, and I'm explaining to them that two coconut halves banging together does not mean that a horse is nearby.
One bit of news: according to the LTW guys, David Ray Griffin will have a "debunking the debunkers" book out soon.
what? ridden on a horse? your using coconuts!Ha! Bermas is consulting a ouija board for answers, and I'm explaining to them that two coconut halves banging together does not mean that a horse is nearby.
What about an African swallow?what? ridden on a horse? your using coconuts!
I didn't! I never did!well yeah, an african swallow can sure, but then again african swallows are non migratory so ha, consider yourself debunked!
and dont tell me you are just asking questions
Ha! Bermas is consulting a ouija board for answers, and I'm explaining to them that two coconut halves banging together does not mean that a horse is nearby.
Something for all of us:
Buy a copy of the debate! It costs money to do shows. Support quality debating by sending Ron some much needed dough.