It might be obvious to you, but to me, it looks like a non sequitur.I pointed out that the Nature article wasn't even about porn - that even the mere suggestion and emphasising of sexuality as a spectrum has an influence on orientation (to a degree anyway). Of course, porn is a celebration of that same pov - so it obviously will and does have an influence.
I suspect it enables people who are unsure about their sexuality to feel comfortable enough to actually be more true to themselvesI pointed out that the Nature article wasn't even about porn - that even the mere suggestion and emphasising of sexuality as a spectrum has an influence on orientation (to a degree anyway).
This parses in as far as it makes grammatical sense, but I really don't understand what you mean by "a celebration of that pov" nor do I recognise why it would have an influence.Of course, porn is a celebration of that same pov - so it obviously will and does have an influence.
You seem to be conflating several of your confused misunderstandings into an odd conclusion.