wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2003
- Messages
- 11,417
NoMy discovery is even greater than the Bohr model.
NoMy discovery is even greater than the Bohr model.
I think he meant more than Bohr’s, I.e., more Bohring.
but misunderstood how that reads.
The Bohr model was extremely useful. Yours is not.My discovery is even greater than the Bohr model.
Pretty sure Spiritual Hitler would be all over it?The Bohr model was extremely useful. Yours is not.
Doesn't it bother you that nobody can use your ideas? Not you, not anyone else?
And trying to figure out what he’s claiming might indeed induce organ damage.Pretty sure Spiritual Hitler would be all over it?
From one of Kem Nunn's characters: "My brain has never been the most reliable of organs, so I don't like to ◊◊◊◊ with it any more than necessary"And trying to figure out what he’s claiming might indeed induce organ damage.
I was a bit surprised there's a level of Hell reserved for ship's officers who illegally take control of or damage the ship, but then I realised the FOTL crowd must have got so deep in my head that I thought the only definition was the one in Admiralty law.I can’t determine which level we’re at, at the moment.
We’re well past the oil layers.
I can’t determine which level we’re at, at the moment.
View attachment 76176
You don't have any model. You don't know what a model is in physics. You don't know any actual physics. You don't know what you're taking about.In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
You're forgetting the comical model.In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
Why would it? His ideas are doing what was intended. Without those crazy ideas he wouldn't be going toe-to-toe with some of the smartest skeptics on the planet.Doesn't it bother you that nobody can use your ideas? Not you, not anyone else?
It seems to me that the model would be more applicable if parts of it could be modified, reshaped even, in the light of circumstances, without any need to return to its original configuration; in other words, a plastic model. I've got about 500 plastic models in my garage, and I find them much more useful for understanding certain aspects of reality than either your galactic or your cosmical[1] model.In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
Bollocks!In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
Why would it? His ideas are doing what was intended. Without those crazy ideas he wouldn't be going toe-to-toe with some of the smartest skeptics on the planet.
Blessed are the cheesemakers.In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally.Blessed are the cheesemakers.