• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Internal structure of electrons, quarks and gluons

And trying to figure out what he’s claiming might indeed induce organ damage.
From one of Kem Nunn's characters: "My brain has never been the most reliable of organs, so I don't like to ◊◊◊◊ with it any more than necessary"
 
I can’t determine which level we’re at, at the moment.
I was a bit surprised there's a level of Hell reserved for ship's officers who illegally take control of or damage the ship, but then I realised the FOTL crowd must have got so deep in my head that I thought the only definition was the one in Admiralty law.

Dave
 
In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
 
In the case of the galactical model presented, we actually have two models. One galactical model and the other cosmical model.
It seems to me that the model would be more applicable if parts of it could be modified, reshaped even, in the light of circumstances, without any need to return to its original configuration; in other words, a plastic model. I've got about 500 plastic models in my garage, and I find them much more useful for understanding certain aspects of reality than either your galactic or your cosmical[1] model.

Dave

[1]Autocorrupt changed this, of course, to 'comical.' I wasn't sure whether to change it back
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom