Mongrel
Begging for Scraps
They're never looking for facts, they're looking to reinforce their narrative.It is not that complicated to find out how the system works, but sadly, many bad actors, including politicians, misrepresent the system.
They're never looking for facts, they're looking to reinforce their narrative.It is not that complicated to find out how the system works, but sadly, many bad actors, including politicians, misrepresent the system.
Ban the berks.
I'm reminded of the 'Biff Boys'.The violence at the Reform Ltd rally and the masked 'protest' in Dover are quite a chilling warning of the path we're going down. In both cases you've got people who've been brainwashed into a fantasy where they're the brave heros fighting an invasion of subhuman monsters, they put on their costumes, be it the masks in Dover or the conference goers in their Union Jacks, turquois cowboy hats or in one case Richard Coeur de Lion costume and feel detached from the reality and consequences of their actions. It's Lord of the Flies without the excuse of being children.
What have you got against balloonists?Helen Whately MP
@Helen_Whately
Faced with a choice between funding the army or the ballooning welfare bill, last week Andy Burnham chose welfare.


I think there's an element of desperation. The media have stopped giving Reform a free ride. The immigration numbers are moving in the direction they claim to want. If the latter trend continues then the ex-hotels are abandoned and derelict, the small boats have disappeared, and with Trump hopefully reined in after the midterm elections the economy could be in an upswing. The only chance for the far right is to create the chaos they've been claiming is inevitable.
Lee Anderson mocked the woman who was assaulted with a walking stick at Reform’s conference.
He said: “If anybody wants to have a quick whip-round later, we’re collecting for a new walking stick.”
video in link
Danny Tommo, the man who organised yesterdays blackshirts rally, openly telling us a foreign American think tank wired him £30k for his very first street protest.
Foreign money is propping up the British far right
video in link
That is a fake image, although Farage did praise Tate - after many of the accusations came out and were shown to be credibleBreaking:following the new policy of beating female protesters, Nigel introduces Reform’s new minister for women.
View attachment 75383
I"ll see if I can find a cargo hook.I can’t help but think that a repeat of Cable Street is necessary.
I"ll see if I can find a cargo hook.
She's great!I have to admit, if you'd asked me a couple of years ago who I'd be following on Bluesky for their political and social commentary, she's not a name that would have jumped to mind. I do have Ancient Heart on my phone though.
She's great!