P.J. Denyer
Penultimate Amazing
Not the most reliable source...
A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
Not the most reliable source...
A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
Purely anecdotal evidence here. The local end of summer fair has been a focal point and gathering spot for MAGA/Trumper rednecks for the past ten years. Red hats, Trump shirts, MAGA/Trump/confederate flags on trucks, etc.. The fair organizers had to restrict what was put on the cars used in the dirt racing and demolition derbies because so many had FJB spelled out on them. However, this past fair was lacking all of the above. No red hats anywhere, no shirts, and only saw one Trump 2024 flag on a truck. The closest I saw I could guess as veiled Trump support was a smattering of America 250 memorabilia.A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
It was a stupid idea in the first place. Whole stores dedicated to weird Trump chotchkies and crap, it was always going to have a short lifespan.A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
The crazy women sort of near me has a fun arrest video.A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
Carpentersville, now there's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. Lived there from age 1.5ish to 4.The crazy women sort of near me has a fun arrest video.
I believe she's going under.
Looks like the tariffs on products made in China are working as planned thoMerchandise stores going under doesn't mean the political support isn't still there: it might just mean those supporters can't afford to keep buying merchandise. Or perhaps they've simply acquired enough already.
It seems ironic (in an Alanis Morrisette kinda way) that Carpentersville’s population is shrinking.Carpentersville, now there's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. Lived there from age 1.5ish to 4.
There's a church there called The Carpenter's House and every time I drive by I say Son Of Carpenter's House, you mean.Carpentersville, now there's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. Lived there from age 1.5ish to 4.
Trump CLOSES OFF WH… (MeidasTouch on YouTube, Sep 2, 2026 – 18:52 min.)
MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump holding a closed-door White House meeting with oil refiners as oil prices surge, the war with Iran escalates, and the Trump administration scrambles to contain the growing fallout from the crisis.
14:53–> Uh, collapse, uh, into this ugly, uh, warmongering, um, you know, taken as a whole, mentally ill heap of, of. of crazy, um, with some of the most, you know, unstable and and, uh, um, you know, lunatic people, uh, seemingly directing the president's actions.
If I had any clue that anything remotely like this, you know, was, was even possible, I, I would never have got involved in, in supporting Trump in the first place. And I'm very ashamed that I did.
Yeah, reality bites, dickhead. Leopards think your pasty white face is delicious.
I believe he was deported back to the UK and is barred from returning to the US. So not in custody, but not released in the US.Whatever happened to this Yiannopolous guy? He seems to have had a frightful experience at the hands of ICE, but he also seems to be released. Has Trump given him a new visa?
I believe he was deported back to the UK and is barred from returning to the US. So not in custody, but not released in the US.
Definitely a war crime.The question is whether the UK is planning a response to america launching this weapon of mass stupidity at them.
Or a fifth-rate stand-up comedy tour.Definitely a war crime.
Not as much mass as there used to be, apparently. Probably not enough to reach critical mass.The question is whether the UK is planning a response to america launching this weapon of mass stupidity at them.