• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Face, meet leopard. Leopard, meet face.

A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
Purely anecdotal evidence here. The local end of summer fair has been a focal point and gathering spot for MAGA/Trumper rednecks for the past ten years. Red hats, Trump shirts, MAGA/Trump/confederate flags on trucks, etc.. The fair organizers had to restrict what was put on the cars used in the dirt racing and demolition derbies because so many had FJB spelled out on them. However, this past fair was lacking all of the above. No red hats anywhere, no shirts, and only saw one Trump 2024 flag on a truck. The closest I saw I could guess as veiled Trump support was a smattering of America 250 memorabilia.

Moving further out, I live in a small island of blue in a vast ocean of red. All the pro trump signs, flags, etc.. people had in their yards are gone. There was a stretch of about 50 miles of state highway that had Trump yard signs, flags, FJB, etc in almost every yard for the past ten years. Even signs form the local GOP that begged people to vote blue to save the soul of the country. Almost off of it is gone. I doubt any of the people outright renounced MAGA, but there has been a lot of quite quitting. The people at work that used to loudly claim how much they loved trump are very quite about it these days.

Have to see how things turn out come Nov 4th though. Could just as easily be people have learned not to yell their support out loud.
 
A quick Google confirms that several 'MAGA' superstores have gone out of business though.
It was a stupid idea in the first place. Whole stores dedicated to weird Trump chotchkies and crap, it was always going to have a short lifespan.

I don't even think you could make a long-term profit off of shelf ◊◊◊◊ for all past presidents and major historical figures. There might be a market for gag gifts and christmas ornaments though.
 
Carpentersville, now there's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. Lived there from age 1.5ish to 4.
There's a church there called The Carpenter's House and every time I drive by I say Son Of Carpenter's House, you mean.
 


On video here:
Trump CLOSES OFF WH… (MeidasTouch on YouTube, Sep 2, 2026 – 18:52 min.)
MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump holding a closed-door White House meeting with oil refiners as oil prices surge, the war with Iran escalates, and the Trump administration scrambles to contain the growing fallout from the crisis.


14:53–> Uh, collapse, uh, into this ugly, uh, warmongering, um, you know, taken as a whole, mentally ill heap of, of. of crazy, um, with some of the most, you know, unstable and and, uh, um, you know, lunatic people, uh, seemingly directing the president's actions.
If I had any clue that anything remotely like this, you know, was, was even possible, I, I would never have got involved in, in supporting Trump in the first place. And I'm very ashamed that I did.

 
Whatever happened to this Yiannopolous guy? He seems to have had a frightful experience at the hands of ICE, but he also seems to be released. Has Trump given him a new visa?
 
The question is whether the UK is planning a response to america launching this weapon of mass stupidity at them.
Not as much mass as there used to be, apparently. Probably not enough to reach critical mass.
It remains to be seen if Yiannopoulos will now join the likes of Tommy Robinson or similar Nazis or if he has actually learned something from his experience with Trump's ICE.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom