• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Oil reserves are as low as in the 1980s.
Underground salt caverns for storage might partially collapse because they are so empty.

This is going to be terrible for most people very soon.
 
Shout out to his dictator bro...

117100150900258418.jpg
It never fails to amaze me that he thinks this is a good thing. (But then I shouldn't be amazed, i suppose; he and I hardly ever agree about what is good or bad.)
 
I know this thread moves fast but Trump's comments about the USS Lincoln just shows how far gone he is. There was no sane reason to say 'not long enough'.
more than one reason:
- sow doubt about the situation
- deny blame
- distract from the other ships in the region that are suffering to a similar degree
- desperation: the US is running out of Naval assets
 
Perhaps that's why he'd want to be in a foxhole with them, the :I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you" principal.
I think Mojo has it.
"If I had to pick a foxhole, I’d want Trump, J.D. Vance, Marco Rubio, and Elon Musk right there with me."

Because if that lot were there, you could guarantee that it would be as far from danger as possible.
Although it would still be astoundingly unpleasant
 
I know this thread moves fast but Trump's comments about the USS Lincoln just shows how far gone he is. There was no sane reason to say 'not long enough'.

It reminded me of what a frustrated dad might say to an unruly child complaining about the length of a punishment.

It further reminds me that most of us are not used to dealing with a man totally devoid of empathy. To the point I think it’s really a mental disorder.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom