• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

The thing I find strange is that one of the justifications for US independence was 'No taxation without representation', but legal residents who pay taxes aren't allowed to vote.
 
Shout out to his dictator bro...

117100150900258418.jpg
So did Hitler and Mussolini as long as it was mutually beneficial.
 
At this point I trust the Iranian Revolutionary Guard over anything that comes out of this administration, sad as that is.
At this point I'd trust Count Dracula after he'd been assimilated by the Borg who were working for the Daleks under the command of Sauron before I'd trust anything from this administration.
 
"Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation President!"

– President Donald J. Trump
FTFY. Bolded text mine.
Not to mention Obama was Black then and still is. Don't forget that, it's important!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom