• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

If you're dumb enough like me and read the article there's nothing new. Just the same old China accessed voter rolls, Venezuela, New Jersey thing...nothing new. You can smell the fear.

117054012075663349.jpg
I don't read just the "news" it only contains lies.
 
It’s pretty much quadrupled since the US s seized it. With the majority exported to the US and the US keeping any profits.



Still the case, yes.
So how can oil flow have quadrupled from maximum possible capacity in December then? Especially when no competent drilling company will go near Venezuela.

The regime is lying and Bloomber has done their usual report tge lie but don't investigate it routine.
 
A painted-on liner which has either a) split along expansion joints, or b) been deliberately cut along those joints by someone kneeling at the edge and somehow inflicting a 300 ft cut, presumably with a fantastically long knife which magically does not show up on video.

Hmm. What a puzzle.
Or possibly split along the line of track marks from a very heavy vehicle driving over it?
 
On the whole people who overturn democracy in order to keep themselves in power don't tend to then meekly comply with the next vote.

Ah okay, I guess I'm not as gloom and doom as a lot of people. I doubt the rank and file GOP would ever get on board with refusing to swear in Democratic members en masse. I know it seems like there's nothing they wouldn't do, but I believe there is a threshold they won't cross and this would be one of them. I can see Trump trying his best to strong-arm Johnson though, ala Pence and the 2020 election.
 
Last edited:
Ah okay, I guess I'm not as gloom and doom as a lot of people. I doubt the rank and file GOP would ever get on board with refusing to swear in Democratic members en masse…

I recall an informal logical fallacy, “Argumentum ad lack-of-imaginationum”. Takes the form, “I can’t imagine x, therefore…”.

Is that what I’m sensing here? I, for one, have no trouble imagining it.
 
He doesn't care about them because they're not going to take place.

Or if they do, the results will be cancelled if the House turns blue and therefore has the ability to impeach him.

Dunno about you American types, but that seems blindingly obvious to me.

Heads he wins, tails you lose.
He's not going to try to do that, and he's not going to try see if he can have a third term.

I know that because Ziggurat has provided massive amounts of evidence to show that. Like this post, for example.

The paranoia is strong in this one.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom