• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Official Alex Jones Thread!

I've completely lost track of Alex Jones' shenannigans since KF ended. That was one of my favorite podcasts of all time.
I can't put my finger on precisely what it was about their formula that made that show so fascinatingand endearing, but I'm truly missing it.

As for Alex, I imagine he's still doing the same old shtick, though I've heard he's turned on Trump like some other segments of the MAGAsphere.
.
It was Dan's research. He is really good at research and will also research little things people would have ignored.
 
It was Dan's research. He is really good at research and will also research little things people would have ignored.

That was definitely a major part of it. The chemistry between Dan and Jordan also made the show very special.
.
 
Useless health supplements, overpriced water filtration systems and emergency freeze-dried gruel have been his #1 revenue stream ever since his gold sponsor Ted Anderson got busted by the Minnesota Commerce Department in 2015.
.
No thanks to the emergency freeze dried gruel. I had enough MRE;s in the US Army to last me a lasttime.
 
We can safely say that Alex Jones will hang around, peddling his crappy merchanside, but as influencer he is dead, even among conspiracy buffs.
 
I don't like what Joe has become very much, but he is no where as crazy as Jones was. At least Rogan has the brains to keep his avenues of retreat open, unlike Jones, who leaped complely on the Trump Train so there was no turning back.
Haven't been keeping up with Joe news lately, I presume?
 
looks like the amount that Jones owes in some of the lawsuits has been reduced.

(This looks like it was done on a technicality, rather than a "he was innocent" argument.)


From: https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/articl...er-falsely-labelling-newtown-killings-a-hoax/
A Texas court on Friday slashed a US$50-million judgment to $1.5 million against Infowars founder Alex Jones after he falsely claimed the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school mass shooting was a hoax. The ruling does not affect a $1.25-billion judgment against Jones in Connecticut... The unanimous opinion by the Texas Third Court of Appeals left intact more than $4.1 million in compensatory damages awarded by a jury to Sandy Hook parents Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis for defamation and emotional distress. But the court slashed more than $45 million in additional punitive damages down to $1.5 million to comply with the state’s $750,000 cap
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom