• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Official Alex Jones Thread!

Something you can quickly link to whenever anyone in Jones' orbit makes any claim about him or Trump or MAGA, etc.

Why? You can't logic someone out of a position they didn't logic themselves into. Jones got on the stand in a court of law and said he's playing a character on his show, it's not real. I can't imagine why they'd give a ◊◊◊◊ about a searchable database when his own words didn't make a dent. Sounds like a lot of work and honestly I rather like the idea of turning Infowars into a satirical news site, it pretty much was in the first place.
 
Why? You can't logic someone out of a position they didn't logic themselves into. Jones got on the stand in a court of law and said he's playing a character on his show, it's not real. I can't imagine why they'd give a ◊◊◊◊ about a searchable database when his own words didn't make a dent. Sounds like a lot of work and honestly I rather like the idea of turning Infowars into a satirical news site, it pretty much was in the first place.
The problem with making it satire is that the very same viewers as before would still believe the content is real. B-29 Bomber Found On The Moon! believer type real.
 
If I had control of a site like that I could get rich fast! Give to good causes like the ISF operating fund. Buy concentrated water. Buy these books such as "test your ESP potential" by James Randi.
 
Alex Jones losing his ◊◊◊◊ about Tim Heidecker taking over InfoWars and turning it into a self-parody tastes like Scott Tenorman's tears.
 
Court order to the hosting provider, reassign the DNS entries.

Well, it would be a bit more involved than that but I believe the court has control of the business assets as of now. So the domain transfer, DNS records, Email provider, etc. would all have to be involved but it wouldn't be too bad I'd bet. I've done a few domain transfers and they can happen pretty quick if passwords are provided.
 
Last edited:
Knowledge Fight is shutting down.
Seems that the Hosts are not in disagreement if/how the Podcast is supposed to go forward with Infowars being sold to The Onion.
 
I guess Jones will have to peddle useless Health supplements from now on....

Useless health supplements, overpriced water filtration systems and emergency freeze-dried gruel have been his #1 revenue stream ever since his gold sponsor Ted Anderson got busted by the Minnesota Commerce Department in 2015.
.
 
Last edited:
Knowledge Fight is shutting down.
Seems that the Hosts are not in disagreement if/how the Podcast is supposed to go forward with Infowars being sold to The Onion.

I've completely lost track of Alex Jones' shenannigans since KF ended. That was one of my favorite podcasts of all time. I can't put my finger on precisely what it was about their formula that made that show so fascinating and endearing, but I'm truly missing it.

As for Alex, I imagine he's still doing the same old shtick, though I've heard he's turned on Trump like some other segments of the MAGAsphere.
.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom