• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General Israel/Palestine discussion thread - Part 4

I'd like to at least find a place that's not infested with nazis.

Doesn't seem too much to ask.
.
If you feel that a particular poster is so consistently odious that their posts have no value and you'd rather not see them, then I would suggest using the Ignore feature. That's basically what I do.

Just tap their name and then hit Ignore.
 
Last edited:
Even better, do what 90% of members do: treat the thread that shall not be named like a room full of Zyclon B and avoid it all costs.
 
For decades, large segments of Palestine have been held captive under an apartheid state. Most of the population are contained in open-air prisons with limited freedom of movement and heavily restricted access to food, water, health care and electricity . Israel has been bombing and attacking vessels trying to get essential food, water, and medical supplies into Gaza.

Under those circumstances, you're suggesting that "From the River To The Sea, Palestine must be free" is equally bad as "Attack their grid, send them back to the caves"?
.
Yes, given that the from the river to the sea means the destruction of Israel.
 
This thread is horrible.

🤮

When I came back to this forum, I was hoping to have some fun, lighthearted discussion about psychics, UFOs, bigfoot and pseudoscience.

Instead I'm seeing the same kind of nazi ◊◊◊◊ as on "X" (the "everything app" :rolleyes: )

I did not expect to encounter so many vile bigots.

I'm seriously disgusted and bummed out.
.
Vile bigot meaning anybody who does want the destruction of "The Jewish entity".
And we have living proof of how this issue drives normally intelligent people over the edge.
 
I think you're not used to arguing your point of view anymore and have spent too much time in an echo chamber already. Nazis? Seriously?
He is totally lviing in a echo chamber.
I would for him to tell us his solution to the problem other then Death To Israel.
I really love how in another thread he tried to play games with what is meant by From The River To The Sea, when I think it is painfully clear that thepeople using the slogan want the destruction of Israel. What would happen to the Seven Million Jews living in Israel is never honestly dealt with.
Well, to quote Joseph Stalin, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs............
 
Last edited:
You're from Chicago, you say? You recognize neo-nazi talking points when you hear them from Jussie Smollett, maybe.

Jesse Smollett may be stupid and deceitful, but he ain't a nazi.

Weird that this is where your mind went. I guess you tried to come up with the name of some Black dude from Chicago, and he's the only one you could think of.
.
 
Well, I would not trust HAMAS for a minute anyway; but that Trump is involved makes even more skeptical.
 
Once agian, it is incredible how this issue causes people on both sides to totally lose there logic.
Both sides have gone berserk, and nobody knows how it will end.
 
Once agian, it is incredible how this issue causes people on both sides to totally lose there logic.
Both sides have gone berserk, and nobody knows how it will end.
Berserker
In the Old Norse written corpus, berserkers (Old Norse: berserkir) were Scandinavian warriors who were said to have fought in a trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the modern English adjective berserk 'furiously violent or out of control'.
I don't see any evidence of this on either side.
 
Once agian, it is incredible how this issue causes people on both sides to totally lose there logic.
Both sides have gone berserk, and nobody knows how it will end.
Thanks for the useful commentary. This message reads like a copy and paste of your view on literally any topic on the forum. You haven’t even mentioned the topics let alone any specifics or positions.
 
Look it's important to blame both sides. Just because one side is clearly the aggressor that attacked without any provocation and is acting to inflict maximum damage to civilians and the other side is fighting back, which they were not allowed to do.
And that's why Ukraine Iran should be punished severely. Oh wait no, clearly Trump and Nethanyahu are not parroting Putin's rethoric helped by the 'centrists'
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Today, the Board of Peace reached a HISTORIC agreement for the COMPLETE DISARMAMENT of Hamas and all other armed groups in Gaza. This is a monumental step toward lasting PEACE and SECURITY.

This agreement is a critical step towards Gaza finally being governed by a new Palestinian government that will work closely with the Board of Peace to help the Palestinian people. At the same time, Israel will have the security it deserves, with Gaza no longer used as a base for terror attacks.

This is a major milestone in the implementation of the Trump 20-Point Plan. The agreement will be carried out in carefully structured phases. As disarmament is completed, Israeli forces will withdraw, and the International Stabilization Force will work with a new Palestinian police force to take responsibility for Gaza being safe for its residents and its neighbors.

One year ago there was a violent raging war, humanitarian crisis and hostages kept in brutal captivity. We have made historic progress and there is still much work to do.

I want to thank the mediators—Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye—for their important efforts, and especially my outstanding team, whose tireless work made this historic breakthrough possible.

The threat that emerged from Gaza on October 7 will NOT be allowed to rebuild!

Under this agreement, Gaza will finally be in the hands of a new Palestinian government that serves its PEOPLE.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ON THIS AMAZING DEVELOPMENT, THAT EVERYBODY SAID COULD NEVER BE ACHIEVED!

DONALD J. TRUMP
President of the United States of America
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom