• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Watters: They are radically trying to transform America… by putting a cap on our net worth. If I want to be a trillionaire, damn right I’ll be. Don't try to stop me.

video in link
So the only reason Jesse isn't a trillionaire, is because he doesn't want to be a trillionaire?
 
I have it on “good” authority that it is not spelled with a “b”…
Here's Trump explaining how to spell his joke like an excited six year old telling his mom.

"I call them the Dumocrats, D-U-M, you take out the B, a lot of people don't know dumb has a B, you take out the B and you change the E, you put the U and you have a Dumocrat."
 
Actually this was a case against an auto repair shop owner who was illegally removing federally mandated anti smog equipment from diesel trucks, I assume so they can "roll coal."
Isn't it done with an extra device to add fuel to the exhaust manifold?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom