plague311
Great minds think...
Interesting that most of the founding fathers HATED the idea of "Factions" the 18th century term for political parties.
Yet they broke into parties pretty quick, didn't they?
Oh the Dems are curretnly infinatly better then the GOP, but that does mean they are faultless.
A lot of the problem with the US political system is not curable by making changes to the system but is more of a sprituial, if that is the right word,k problem. No democratic system on earth is safe from voter stupidity.
I am very uncomfortable that any criticism of anything on the political left is considered to doupleplusungood crime think by many here.
And I refuse to beleive I have to follow any party line of beliefs; I don;t see why the idea that the left is right on some issues but wrong on others, and vice verse with the right is so evil.
Yes, yes, scary 1984 quotes. It's the go-to for people who are selling nonsense.
If I'm being honest, I haven't seen anyone here even try to get you to follow a party line. I genuinely don't think anyone cares what party line you, specifically, are apart of. At least I don't see it anywhere. In fact, most of what you're saying here seems to be completely made up by you. I think you're confusing things a bit. When you criticize the left, and people push back on your criticism, no one is saying "doubleplusungood" or whatever the ◊◊◊◊. It's asking you to defend your criticism, but I usually just see you then say, "I'm a centrist, I don't like either party, they're both bad". Take for instance...right now. I said that implying both parties are equally at is insane, and not footed in reality. Now you're busting out lame ass 1984 phrases. You aren't defending your position, you're just complaining about being confronted.
