• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

This is a legit thing. The constant barrage of requests for tips is getting insane as well. I'm not tipping the guy that sells me weed at the dispensary. I'm not tipping on a pickup order, and I'm also not tipping if I go in and place the order. Don't even ask, and I know they can remove the request option, but there are people that tip. It's irritating.


"Follow me for more tips (pun intended) and tricks finance!"
That may point to the fact that more workers are being left reliant on tips as employers try to avoid paying even the meagre US minimum wage.
 
Why is he healing Jon Stewart?
Nailed it!
He then shared an AI-generated image that Trump posted which depicted him as Jesus Christ himself, healing a sick man while flanked by disciples. That man, Stewart added, happened to look a bit like himself.

“I know I don’t have the vigor and spunk of my MTV days, but I didn’t know we were here already,” he quipped. “I didn’t realize my look had reached leper territory. I mean, from the picture, it looks like it was touch-and-go with me for a while.” Source
 
SEC RUBIO: We don't need Venezuela's oil. We have plenty of oil in the United States.

What we're not going to allow is for the oil industry in Venezuela to be controlled by adversaries of the United States.

You have to understand, why does China need their oil? Why does Russia need their oil? Why does Iran need their oil?

They're not even in this continent. This is the Western Hemisphere. This is where we live.

We're not going to allow the Western Hemisphere to be a base of operation for adversaries, competitors and rivals of the United States

Link
Venezuela's stopped shipping them oil, methinks.
 
On a recent episode of the TRiH podcast, they talked about how viciously anti-Papacy and anti-Catholic the resurgent KKK was in the early 1920s.

Just thought I’d mention it.
And trad caths like Couch Boy tend to be virulently against any pope that holds to Vatican 2. They think the church should revert to the medieval period.
 
What did Sharron do with her tips before?

"When we used to tax tips, Sharron would use her tips on meth and hookers. Not anymore! Now there's enough to go around for the whole family!"
My guess is that was the first and last delivery "Sharron" ever made. And instead of delivery commission she got the SAG-AFTA day rate.
 
Especially since she's delivering food that people have ordered and paid for via app. As society becomes more and more cashless even America's tipping culture is going to be under threat.

Mind you, there might be some CEO's and market traders declaring minimum wage (part time) and several billion in tips!
Traders maybe, but CEOs have a sweeter deal, they get given loans they never pay back, and both they and their companies get a tax writeoff.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Europe is desperate for Energy, and yet the United Kingdom refuses to open North Sea Oil, one of the greatest fields in the World. Tragic!!! Aberdeen should be booming. Norway sells its North Sea Oil to the U.K. at double the price. They are making a fortune. U.K., which is better situated on the North Sea for purposes of energy than Norway, should, DRILL, BABY, DRILL!!! It is absolutely crazy that they don't... AND, NO MORE WINDMILLS! President DJT
◊◊◊◊ off, numbnuts. I don't mean shut up, or retire, or mind your own business: I mean ◊◊◊◊ off. ◊◊◊◊ off properly and completely.
Make use of the stinking and volatile gases that bloat and distend the bag of corruputed ancient meat that you call a body - light a flame under your arse and yeet youself into the heart of the Sun (or, peferably, a more distant star) and let the nuclear fires therein consume every last vestige of your being.

You are a blight on everything, so ◊◊◊◊ off.
 
◊◊◊◊ off, numbnuts. I don't mean shut up, or retire, or mind your own business: I mean ◊◊◊◊ off. ◊◊◊◊ off properly and completely.
Make use of the stinking and volatile gases that bloat and distend the bag of corruputed ancient meat that you call a body - light a flame under your arse and yeet youself into the heart of the Sun (or, peferably, a more distant star) and let the nuclear fires therein consume every last vestige of your being.

You are a blight on everything, so ◊◊◊◊ off.


Could you please just stop being so diplomatic and tell us if you like him or not?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom