• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He says all of this nonsense, and MAGA eats it up. They do this despite the fact that Trump keeps losing his legal cases against these "corrupt" enemies of his.
Letitia James is still an Attorney General, but Pam Bondi is not. Let's not even talk about his first pick. Now, the acting AG is his personal attorney. Trump Administrations are corruption personified.
 
It wasn't Jesus.
He was a doctor!

Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?

Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.

Video in link

I'm not sure 'Now I think I'm a doctor' is an entirely reassuring alternative.
 
The sad thing is I can't argue with his statement. I truly believe he's too stupid to understand the things he posts, not just here but in general.
Can't say for sure, but on balance I think it is clear he believes he is some sort of Jesus figure. He certainly has enough sycophants telling him that, and it fits in with his narcissistic personality to accept their ravings. A doctor would be way beneath his pay grade, and pretty much every word out of his mouth is lie, so I think the evidence points to him proudly proclaiming himself as Jesus.
Also, while there is a Jon Stewart resemblance, it makes more sense that he is healing Epstein.
 
Can't say for sure, but on balance I think it is clear he believes he is some sort of Jesus figure. He certainly has enough sycophants telling him that, and it fits in with his narcissistic personality to accept their ravings. A doctor would be way beneath his pay grade, and pretty much every word out of his mouth is lie, so I think the evidence points to him proudly proclaiming himself as Jesus.
Also, while there is a Jon Stewart resemblance, it makes more sense that he is healing Epstein.

The fact you think anything makes sense in that picture is impressive in and of itself lol.
 
but I have the unshakable feeling that if we somehow had an election tomorrow where he'd face Kamala Harris again, he'd still win.
I agree with that, but only because ICE agents would be at the polling booths. If we could transport the horrible polling back to 2024, he probably would have lost. Which is why the Dems need to pay attention to what happened with Orban and make sure the midterms involve a massive turnout.
 
It's spreading.
Just glue gold painted appliques on everything. No consistency or style, just glue it wherever.

1776105297108.jpeg
 
Karoline Leavitt
@PressSec
President Trump just received a McDonald’s delivery order from a DoorDash driver outside the Oval Office!

Thanks to President Trump signing No Tax on Tips into law, Sharron is using the $11,000 in tips that she made last year to support her family.
1776105577243.jpeg
 
SEC RUBIO: We don't need Venezuela's oil. We have plenty of oil in the United States.

What we're not going to allow is for the oil industry in Venezuela to be controlled by adversaries of the United States.

You have to understand, why does China need their oil? Why does Russia need their oil? Why does Iran need their oil?

They're not even in this continent. This is the Western Hemisphere. This is where we live.

We're not going to allow the Western Hemisphere to be a base of operation for adversaries, competitors and rivals of the United States

Link
 
Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?

Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.
I'm not sure 'Now I think I'm a doctor' is an entirely reassuring alternative.
Time to break out the next round of the Montreal cognitive tests for dementia?

"Looks like Trump has lost his mind again. Lets send him to the docs to see if he can be declared mentally incompetent."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom