• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

I'm scared.

View attachment 70354


I think I have found the member for Innsmouth
I really can't work out WTF that thing is supposed to be. I thought at first it had folded bat wings but maybe it's carrying two furled flags strapped to its back. (Why two? Why furled?) But what the hell are those spikes where its head should be, and why is it holding hands with a dead soldier's ghost?

Asking AI to draw a picture filled with symbolism (I suppose generic American Protestant patriotic symbolism) is a bit like asking a kid to draw something with Chinese writing on it (or any other language the child doesn't know). They would come up with some scribble that resembled how Chinese writing look to them.
 
No surprise that she's a deadbeat.


One thing hasn’t changed for White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt: her defunct congressional campaign committee remains deep in debt.

Karoline for Congress owes more than $326,000 to a host of creditors as of March 31, according to a financial disclosure document the committee filed April 11 with the Federal Election Commission.

During the first three months of 2026, the committee didn’t raise a penny toward retiring its debts and had no cash on hand, according to the disclosure.
 

Surely all she'd need is the judge's comments from the E Jean Carole case? Mind you that would be an interesting lawyer's pleading, "We move that the unredacted Epstein files not be released to opposing counsel on the grounds that our client's guilt is already fully established by a legal decision in the public domain."
 
Ah, ha, ha ha! The Knights Templars are protesting.


On the one hand he's insulting and belittling the Pope, on the other, he gets lambasted himself for blasphemy. I wonder how many former presidents are telling him confidentially they wish they had done that?

These are strange times. Future generations will ask our kids "Is all that stuff real, grandpa? Was the world really that stupid back in the old days?"
 
Democrats!

asked about high gas prices on Fox News, Sen. John Barrasso claims "Democrats like high gas prices because of their radical climate agenda. So people understand what the president is doing and agree with him"

Link
 
Pope Leo: "The message of the church, my message, the message of the gospel -- blessed are the peacemakers. I do not look at my role as being political or a politician. I don't want to get into a debate with him. I don't think that the message of the gospel is meant to be abused in the way that some people are doing, and I will continue to speak out loudly against war."

Link
 
Peace President

Rep. Mark Alford: "President Trump and I and others ran on the America First agenda. What does that mean? It means we have the be the strongest we can be in order to help spread democracy, hope for other countries. He is the peace president."

Link
 

Just a couple of questions: Why is he healing Jon Stewart? What happened to Jon? Secondly, what does the guys' hat next to his right arm say? I feel like it says "PED" and then I can't make the rest out. What the hell is that building over his right shoulder? Maybe that's just my ignorance but I can't figure it out.

All things said and done that image is an absolute trainwreck.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom