• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General UK politics VIII - The Last Tory

Zarah Sultana MP
@zarahsultana
Keir Starmer dressed up for Easter - the least he could do for his master, Donald
View attachment 70205
Bizarre, when they're also attacking Starmer for not doing what Donald wants. Did she mean to say Faraj?

ETA: ninjaed by Jack and the page break.
 
Last edited:
Reform UK would stop issuing visas to people from any country that continues to demand compensation from the UK for its role in the transatlantic trade in enslaved people, the party has said.

Zia Yusuf, the party’s home affairs spokesperson, told the Daily Telegraph that the call for reparations was “insulting”.

“The United Kingdom is not an ATM for ethnic grievances of the past, and we will no longer tolerate being ridiculed on the world stage,” he continued. “While countries like Jamaica, Nigeria and Ghana ramp up their demands for reparations, the Westminster establishment has rewarded them. Enough is enough.”

The ‘bank is closed and the door is locked’

Link
 
Of course the christianisation of Ireland was a British affair first, it is always fun to remind the Irish that St Patrick came from England (not that England existed as a country then any more than Ireland did).
Lad was Welsh, and as eny fule kno, the Welsh are descended from the Deisí of Waterford.
 
Darren Grimes
@darrengrimes
Dear @waitrose I need to do my weekly shop, I don’t normally go to your place for this, but I’ve recently heard I can get it all for free. See you later on.
 
The Leader of the Britain First Party says


Paul Golding
@PaulGolding
I never thought I’d say this in all my 26 year political career:
ABOLISH THE MONARCHY

Link
I thought to have a political career you need to have been elected to a paid office.

He spent about three years as a district councillor in Sevenoaks an lost his seat15 years ago.
 
If he has a $200 million contract and already had a profitable company why is he after a handout?

A British business making state-of-the-art military drones has warned it may have to leave the UK without further support from the government.

Skycutter - based in the East Midlands - recently secured a contract with the US military which the firm said could ultimately be worth $200m (£151m).

Vince Gardner, operations director at Skycutter, told the BBC the UK government was moving "too slowly" and questioned whether it still made "financial sense" to remain in the country.

Link
 
Richard Tice MP 🇬🇧
@TiceRichard
NHS staff took 28m sick days incl 8m for mental health in 2025:

Keen to hear from other businesses whose staff take:

Average 19 days sickness pa
Including:
5 days mental health issues pa
 
Richard Tice MP 🇬🇧
@TiceRichard
NHS staff took 28m sick days incl 8m for mental health in 2025:

Keen to hear from other businesses whose staff take:

Average 19 days sickness pa
Including:
5 days mental health issues pa

I bet Tice is like a business owner I used to work for, any time someone was off sick he'd rant about how he NEVER had a day off sick. But any time he sneezed or had a drink too many the night before or just didn't feel like it, he'd 'work from home' (and this was a technologically backwards company in the 90's, everything was pieces of paper and stock in the warehouse)
 
Now why would staff coming into contact with multiple people who have infectious diseases often get sick? I also wonder if working a night shift in A&Enon a Friday or Saturday night might be a bit stressful.

Working in MH I was still regularly exposed to flu, chest infections, the likes of norovirus, assault by someone with an unknown Hep C status, bullying by management, unrealistic workloads and more. I knew folk in MH who had time off following serious assaults. And that's before you get into just normal illness and the rest, just like normal folk.

My sister, a general nurse, had time off following assaults, from flu and chest infections contracted at work, a work-related back injury (lack of appropriate lifting equipment), a leg injury sustained by slipping on an unmarked wet floor.

Put people in harm's way and this is what happens. Not that the likes of Tice have a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ clue.
 
Working in MH I was still regularly exposed to flu, chest infections, the likes of norovirus, assault by someone with an unknown Hep C status, bullying by management, unrealistic workloads and more. I knew folk in MH who had time off following serious assaults. And that's before you get into just normal illness and the rest, just like normal folk.

My sister, a general nurse, had time off following assaults, from flu and chest infections contracted at work, a work-related back injury (lack of appropriate lifting equipment), a leg injury sustained by slipping on an unmarked wet floor.

Put people in harm's way and this is what happens. Not that the likes of Tice have a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ clue.
Sadly, none of what you say is surprising to anyone who has been paying attention.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom