Scott Jennings on CNN
"I simply cannot understand why people are so angry about a ballroom that future Presidents will enjoy and is 100% privately funded.
President Trump could save a kitten from a tree and it would still be a scandal."
“…Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, the heart that fed…”
Trump says US will 'leave' Iran in two to three weeks as Tehran says it has 'necessary will' to end war
Will it also be found that on his first ever roung of golf, TACO scored a 33, including 12 holes in one. Which is actually his worst ever score.
Trump: I got 93% bad publicity. Some people say 97%. Maybe Karoline is doing a poor job. Should we keep her?
"President Trump could save a kitten from a tree and it would still be a scandal."
He just... He just... He JUST got American servicemen killed by starting a pointless war. He just... (Puts head in hands)America First means America SAFE at home.
The problem is that the fanatics want to brainwash, torture, unperson and eventually gas your children.I don't see the issue. The SC opinion seems reasonable and 8-1 is pretty strong. Sure, fanatics can talk to your children. You can talk to theirs.
I make 56, but I'm going crosseyed from trying to count.How many stars can you count on the US flag in that video? I make it 57. Who needs look out after Greenland and Canada?
That's how many more wars?How many stars can you count on the US flag in that video? I make it 57. Who needs look out after Greenland and Canada?
National Defense becomes a lot cheaper when there's no Nation left to defend.Republican House Budget Chair Jodey Arrington says Congress can pay for Trump's Iran war by making further cuts to key programs like Medicaid and SNAP
Link
Only one problem. He will be asleep for more than half of it.andreapandrea89
10m
NEWS: Trump Crime Family Syndicate Leader will attempt unprecedented move today by deploying mob boss tactic of “staring intimidatingly” like this for 2 hours, while the Supreme Court hears arguments on Birthright Citizenship.
What a loser.
Melania Trump Touts Robot Teachers
Published:
March 31, 2026
First Lady Melania Trump appeared with a humanoid robot during an AI education summit, claiming that mechanical educators like it will one day “provide a personalized experience, adaptive to the needs of each student.” What do you think?
“Teacher salaries aren’t enough to sustain human life anyway.”
Credit to you for surviving one of those places. I know men who were scarred for life.The problem is that the fanatics want to brainwash, torture, unperson and eventually gas your children.
This isn't allowing people to talk to them but allowing them to gaslight children into believing they're evil, just because they're different.
I saw some of this in secondary school (albeit in less extreme fashion than what happens in the US) as I went to a CBS.
Various catholic groups would be brought in to give us scare talks on the dangers of drughs, extramarital sex, contraception and other normal activities. Most of them would have loved to demonise gay and other non-heteronormative people if they'd been let.
Those drughs are mean, but I am bit surprised the nuns were into warhammer.The problem is that the fanatics want to brainwash, torture, unperson and eventually gas your children.
This isn't allowing people to talk to them but allowing them to gaslight children into believing they're evil, just because they're different.
I saw some of this in secondary school (albeit in less extreme fashion than what happens in the US) as I went to a CBS.
Various catholic groups would be brought in to give us scare talks on the dangers of drughs, extramarital sex, contraception and other normal activities. Most of them would have loved to demonise gay and other non-heteronormative people if they'd been let.