• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He's going to rename the Reflecting Pool after himself, isn't he?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Secretary of the Interior Doug Burgum and I are working on fixing the absolutely filthy Reflecting Pool between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument. This work was supposed to be done by the Biden Administration, but Sleepy Joe doesn't know what "CLEAN" or proper maintenance is The President and Secretary do!
What would this idiot know about proper maintenance? He's never maintained anything in his life, and as far as clean goes, I hear he doesn't smell very clean at all.
 
So I came across this pic of a wax figure of the angry Austrian. The discolouration reminds me of someone. Can't put my finger on who😇.
104789244_2414355425533486_3507238845441910117_n.jpg

Btw, seeing this on another person than Dump reminds me how utterly ridiculous it is for a grown man to walk around covered in a centimeter-thick layer of spraytan. And he wants his own ballroom. And this is the person the alpha male crowd looks up to as their strongman🙃.
 
Donald has released a video of a new bookless library and museum mockup, which resembles the Freedom Tower. The plan includes displaying his free jet on the ground floor, with escalators surrounding it up to displays of jet fighters and helicopters.
There's a roof garden, a mock Oval Office and a replica of his ballroom.
Not forgetting a large gold statue of Donald J. Trump.

View attachment 70019View attachment 70020View attachment 70021View attachment 70022

Video in link

How many stars can you count on the US flag in that video? I make it 57. Who needs look out after Greenland and Canada?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4915.png
    IMG_4915.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
The initial concept art for the ballroom was AI generated, with misaligned windows and stairs to nowhere, so I expect this was too.

EDIT: I just noticed that the "Presidential Seal" on the right side of the picture with Trump's statues says "Seat" instead of "Seal", further suggesting AI.
 
Last edited:
The initial concept art for the ballroom was AI generated, with misaligned windows and stairs to nowhere, so I expect this was too.

EDIT: I just noticed that the "Presidential Seal" on the right side of the picture with Trump's statues says "Seat" instead of "Seal", further suggesting AI.
Just the toddler-in-chief daydreaming of prestige and shiny objects.
 
U.S. Embassy London Consular
@USAinUKConsular
Official

View attachment 70032

I just have one thing that I immediately want to say to that. 🖕


I'm old enough to remember when we made fun of other countries for doing that type of nonsense.

Honestly, it wasn't that long ago that some of us were rather concerned about Russia doing a lesser version than that. Then Trump and co took over and the rumors that similar was occurring here soon popped up, albeit in anecdotal form. Anecdotes that the Trump apologists here tried to just hand wave away, of course, because it's so overtly bad. Looks like they're going all in on that, though, and no longer masking it.
 
I don't see the issue. The SC opinion seems reasonable and 8-1 is pretty strong. Sure, fanatics can talk to your children. You can talk to theirs.
The big problems are with conversion therapy itself, of course, and the deceit and harm that it rests on and does to... everyone, really. Simply talking to people about it isn't a problem. Engaging in false advertising that does harm in and of itself to society and consistently leaving the people put through it worse off are real problems, though.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom