P.J. Denyer
Penultimate Amazing
An interview reveals the close protection team's nickname for Andrew.
Rhymes with hunt
NSFW video with no subtitles
This seems appropriate...
An interview reveals the close protection team's nickname for Andrew.
Rhymes with hunt
NSFW video with no subtitles
In that case I wouldn't recommend that he request Trial of Seven. There might not be six other people who like him well enough.An interview reveals the close protection team's nickname for Andrew.
Buckingham Palace will not oppose plans to remove Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor from the royal line of succession, the Guardian understands, as police confirmed a search of his former Windsor home would continue over the weekend.
Royal sources indicated on Saturday that King Charles would not stand in the way of parliament if it wanted to ensure the former prince could never ascend to the throne.
It is clearly just virtue signalling. Even worse it is virtue signalling about someone who is legally innocent. In reality he will never become King, so it is just not an issue, other than bullying.Apparently it also needs to be ratified by the various countries where Chucky is head of state, and then be given Royal Assent. Fair enough, but is there seriously anywhere that's likely to object, which seemed to be the suggestion? Just do the paperwork, if it actually needs to be done.
The interviewee is a convicted fraudster so may not be a reliable witness.An interview reveals the close protection team's nickname for Andrew.
Rhymes with hunt
NSFW video with no subtitles
Monarchy is weird.Seems odd that they can strip him of his titles but that didn't also remove him from the line of succession. Guess I'm getting Stockholm Syndrome from reading the Trump thread with all his dictatorial "decrees" made in one fell swoop.
Titles are conferred by the monarchy. Succession is ratified by parliament. It's not that weird, and contra @Orphia Nay, not that odd, either.Monarchy is weird.
That system doesn't seem weird to you?Titles are conferred by the monarchy. Succession is ratified by parliament. It's not that weird, and contra @Orphia Nay, not that odd, either.
Nope. You live among human beings. We do all kinds of things, set up all kinds of systems. You say weird, I say misanthropy.That system doesn't seem weird to you?
Yeah, but the British monarchy isn't just misanthropic. It's weird. It always has been.Nope. You live among human beings. We do all kinds of things, set up all kinds of systems. You say weird, I say misanthropy.
You misunderstand. I meant that saying the British monarchy is weird is a misanthropic take. It denotes a reflexive hatred for humanity-as-is. It's right up there with the narcissistic, delusions-of-superiority, "these people vote".Yeah, but the British monarchy isn't just misanthropic. It's weird. It always has been.
Well, there's humans, and there's humans. Some humans are weirder than others.You misunderstand. I meant that saying the British monarchy is weird is a misanthropic take. It denotes a reflexive hatred for humanity-as-is. It's right up there with the narcissistic, delusions-of-superiority, "these people vote".
Like I said: "misanthropic take" and "narcissistic, delusions-of-superiority".Well, there's humans, and there's humans. Some humans are weirder than others.
Hey! Some of my best friends are weird!Like I said: "misanthropic take" and "narcissistic, delusions-of-superiority".
Weird ≠ necessarily bad. It is not a value judgement, it is a recognition that a thing is unusual, strange, odd, or otherwise remarkable.Nope. You live among human beings. We do all kinds of things, set up all kinds of systems. You say weird, I say misanthropy.
Me, I think it's OK to feel superior to a pedophile, but maybe that's just me.Like I said: "misanthropic take" and "narcissistic, delusions-of-superiority".
Its called a Constitutional Monarchy, and while some might call it weird, it is far from unique. Japan, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, Andorra, Luxembourg, Monaco, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Jordan, Morocco and Bhutan all have Constitutional Monarchies that operate on a similar basis....a system that has a hereditary monarch as head of state, who is subservient to a partially elected government, that swears allegiance to the monarch that they are, supposedly, superior to (in terms of sovereign authority) and yet has to have all their decisions signed off by, is weird?