Emily's Cat
Rarely prone to hissy-fits
I recall one from several years back where an anesthesiologist was caught on camera putting their penis into the mouth of an unconscious female patient. And one from a bit more recently where a female patient in a coma ended up pregnant from having been raped by a male orderly.Might be an idea. I've heard my friend's husband, a consultant ENT surgeon, holding forth on exactly why men should be prohibited from going into gynaecology at all. I saw a report earlier today of a woman who was raped and became pregnant during an operation when she was anaesthetised. The surgical team was all male.
Or even more recently, the hospital case from somewhere in UK (can't recall where), in which a female patient in the hospital reported that they'd been raped in the female-only wing... and the hospital lied and gaslit the female saying that there were no males present on the ward because they didn't want to "out" the transgender identified male patient that they had on tape committing the rape.