• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Misgendering" is now a federal offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to plague311 you are a bigot if you are concerned about things like that. Apparently women just have to suck it up and stop acting like snowflakes.

Yup.

Anyone who contradicts any part of the trans-radical activist agenda is automatically a transphobe, bigot and Nazi!
 
School district in Keller TX says teachers must use the correct sex pronoun- and they aren't the first.
All these states with policies protecting females this year are WINNING in court. As the gender bending allowances came to fruition, people realized what it means in 'reality' -- especially as it became the new goth emo trendy thing to do.
Parents agree it has gone way too far and violates their own rights to raise their own children.
Female college students, especially athletes, realized they needed the right to decline males into their groups and teams.
Title ix was stripped,of its protections for females in favor of trans identifying males.

I am for females (biological xx females) in title ix protections being restored.


*Being a transwoman is something only a MALE can do. Protect females. Thx.
 
Last edited:
School district in Keller TX says teachers must use the correct sex pronoun- and they aren't the first.
All these states with policies protecting females this year are WINNING in court. As the gender bending allowances came to fruition, people realized what it means in 'reality' -- especially as it became the new goth emo trendy thing to do.
Parents agree it has gone way too far and violates their own rights to raise their own children.
Female college students, especially athletes, realized they needed the right to decline males into their groups and teams.
Title ix was stripped,of its protections for females in favor of trans identifying males.

I am for females (biological xx females) in title ix protections being restored. *Being a transwoman is something only a MALE can do. Protect females. Thx.

Careful Sherkeu, you'll find yourself labelled as a bigot and a Nazi for speaking against the Holy Creed of gender ideology.
 
Last edited:
True - we called these people rainbow Nazis in my hunt-sabbing days but if I said that here I'd be getting "What??? You think transwoman are going to march on Poland!!!!??"


They call themselves "progressives," and now so do I. I used to put quotation marks around that word when used to describe them because their movement is anything but progressive. But by now they have so discredited the term that the quotation marks are no longer necessary.
 
I'm aware of it, why?
Just wondering.

Not only is that statement not disrespectful, its subject was not trans people, who, as anybody can tell by reading the thread, is whom you meant by "people you consider your friends."
The statement is disrespectful, since it refers to me and my "ilk" which for a start is a disrespectful term, and "ilk" is clearly referring to people I consider my friends. And that's only the beginning.
 
Because scientific reality is more important to me than some snowflake's hurt feelings. YOU might see this as me denying their (self) identity, and that is your prerogative, but I see it as refusal to be bullied and intimidated into denying objective, scientific reality.
Okay, so you are simply dedicated to the cause of making life harder for trans people. I thought you were better than that.

For the rest of us non-trans people, we mostly don't care. I personally don't a fat rat's arse what you call me - she, her, it, dick, whatever... water off a duck's back, because I am not a snowflake.
For a duck, you sure are getting pretty agitated about this. I try and suggest people are nicer to trans people and you get all up about bullying and intimidation and objective scientific reality.

Doesn't sound like you're not the snowflake here, to be honest.
 
You obviously haven't seen the videos I've seen that men have posted of themselves in what were previously female safe spaces, bragging about the erection it's giving them.
You do realise that that's already illegal, right? And far less common than you are making it out to be.
 
I thought it was the same fear mongering as always. They claim to see videos of men giggling in girls locker rooms with raging boners as if it's an every day occurrence. The same old sports complaining, and the same old everything else. It's nothing new. It's the same **** that's in every single ******* thread that somehow, mystically gets turned into you same ******* people crying about trans people. Every ******* time. Every ******* thread. There's like 3 of them going on right now and every single God damn one has the same people crying about the same ****.

So...no. I didn't "fancy" the same regurgitated **** as the other three threads. I'm glad you did. Each of you can have 2 internet points for the back patting and "bro you're awesome" love fest. Don't spend them all in one place.
Wow! Well said.
 
His name. He knows he is male.I grant the voice sounds female but everything else is male.
It matters because the IOC should be convicted of abetting aggravated assault of man against woman
You have apparently now committed a federal offense. Time to call the Gender Police on you so you can be arrested and your rights restricted.
 
I
Don't
Give
A
****
About
Your
Bitch
Fest

The fact you threw your hands up with a "hear hear" over the longest virtue signal I've ever seen, and are now trying to call me out is one of the funniest ******* things I've seen in a long time. Hypocrisy thy name is this thread.
Hear hear.
 
Or...and hear me out, here... before the Toxic Avengers come swarming from That Thread, maybe we could actually make some headway on a very interesting subject that gets drowned in the "other ******** threads"?
Except that it isn't that interesting a subject. It's the same old tired arguments being trotted out by the same old tired people. It was started with a scaremongering dogwhistle and it went down from there.
 
I have not read the thread, sorry if this has been covered. Won't this be a field day for those that claim gender fluidity? They can f with anyone that ticks them off by claiming they were some other gender than what was agreed upon previously
Tell me you don't understand gender dysphoria with telling me you don't understand gender dysphoria.
 
Not only that, they don't even have to selfID before they are caught in there. All they have to to do is pull out their "Get out of Jail Free" card by saying the magic words "I identify as a woman" and presto, they have an immediate right to be there, and any women who object to their presence instantly become a transphobic bigot.
You do realise that that's already illegal, right?
 
Just wondering.

The statement is disrespectful, since it refers to me and my "ilk" which for a start is a disrespectful term, and "ilk" is clearly referring to people I consider my friends. And that's only the beginning.


The old Arth Motte and Bailey again. My statement was not disrespectful to "people [you] consider friends," by whom you meant, as is obvious from the context of the conversation, trans people. To reiterate, contra your assertion, I have posted nothing disrespectful to trans people here or elsewhere.

I'll also reiterate that the reason you (yes, and your ilk) think I have is that you assume the worst about anyone who disagrees in the slightest with the tenets of your ideology.
 
I suspect a lot of the vehement anti-trans people in here and elsewhere on the internet would be more polite to trans folk face-to-face.

I think it depends very much on the circumstances.

I've worked with trans people, I've served on political committees with trans people, I've been in a political party with trans members. Not the slightest problem for me or them at any time.

When a guy in a dress, grabbed me by the lapels because I refused to buy him a drink in a pub ("because he's a lady"), I decked him. (In case that's not clear, he, a stranger, demanded that I buy him a drink, and I declined. He felt entitled to strangers buying him stuff because he was wearing women's clothes.)

When two guys wearing women's underwear made a point of following me around in a supermarket, I ignored them.

I really don't have any problem with the clothing people want to wear, or what they want to do in their bedrooms.

But I will never accept men bullying women in locker rooms, refuges or sporting competitions.
 
And since I appear to have now been dragged down to the level of snark, it's probably a good idea for me to take a break from this thread.
 
You don't get to decide when you're being disrespectful, bro.


Let me try one more time: My statement could not possibly have been disrespectful to the people you were speaking of as "your friend," namely, trans people, because trans people were not whom I was speaking of.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom