• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Misgendering" is now a federal offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously haven't seen the videos I've seen that men have posted of themselves in what were previously female safe spaces, bragging about the erection it's giving them.

Do you really think the sort of guy who likes to expose himself to girls on the common is not going to take advantage of the fact that he can now walk naked into the women's showers, provided only that he is prepared - in the unlikely event that he is challenged - to utter the magic words "I identify as a woman", and knowing that there's absolutely nothing the women can do about it?

It really pisses me off to see so many men patting themselves on the back about their moral superiority as they essentially demand the abolition of women's safe spaces and sports leagues, without even pausing to ask themselves what women might feel about it.

And it is all about feelings, isn't it? The feelings of the transwomen who are asked to use the sex-segregated spaces for their sex rather than their self identified gender, versus the feelings of the female rape victims who are asked to share the spaces where they are most vulnerable with biological males who, for all they know, may be the flasher from the common, their stalker, or even the man who raped them.

It's the assumption that the former are more important than the latter that convinces me that transwomen are men. Because, as we all know, the feelings and needs of any man have always, and should always, take priority over the feelings and needs of any number of women.

Note that transwomen themselves are entirely blameless in all this. The most frustrating thing about it is that women have been quietly accepting transwomen into our safe spaces for decades, and are now having to reconsider because of the irrational demands of trans right activists. And before you ask: the difference is the difference between you inviting people you know and trust into your home, knowing that if you make a mistake you can have them removed, and having total strangers billeted on you without your consent, knowing that if they behave inappropriately and you object you're the one who might end up being arrested.

I absolutely support everyone's right to dress however they want to dress, present themselves however they wish to present themselves, fancy whoever it comes naturally to fancy, without fear of insult or discrimination. I personally have no problem with using a transwoman's preferred pronouns, though I understand why others might think doing so concedes a point they are not willing to concede - that transwomen are actually women. But the rights that TRAs demand for this small percentage of the population are in addition to the rights that everyone who isn't transgender has, and directly conflict with the hard won rights of females to special considerations which take into account their physical disadvantages relative to males, and their vulnerability to male sexual predators.


Wow! Well said.
 
You obviously haven't seen the videos I've seen that men have posted of themselves in what were previously female safe spaces, bragging about the erection it's giving them.

Do you really think the sort of guy who likes to expose himself to girls on the common is not going to take advantage of the fact that he can now walk naked into the women's showers, provided only that he is prepared - in the unlikely event that he is challenged - to utter the magic words "I identify as a woman", and knowing that there's absolutely nothing the women can do about it?

It really pisses me off to see so many men patting themselves on the back about their moral superiority as they essentially demand the abolition of women's safe spaces and sports leagues, without even pausing to ask themselves what women might feel about it.

And it is all about feelings, isn't it? The feelings of the transwomen who are asked to use the sex-segregated spaces for their sex rather than their self identified gender, versus the feelings of the female rape victims who are asked to share the spaces where they are most vulnerable with biological males who, for all they know, may be the flasher from the common, their stalker, or even the man who raped them.

It's the assumption that the former are more important than the latter that convinces me that transwomen are men. Because, as we all know, the feelings and needs of any man have always, and should always, take priority over the feelings and needs of any number of women.

Note that transwomen themselves are entirely blameless in all this. The most frustrating thing about it is that women have been quietly accepting transwomen into our safe spaces for decades, and are now having to reconsider because of the irrational demands of trans right activists. And before you ask: the difference is the difference between you inviting people you know and trust into your home, knowing that if you make a mistake you can have them removed, and having total strangers billeted on you without your consent, knowing that if they behave inappropriately and you object you're the one who might end up being arrested.

I absolutely support everyone's right to dress however they want to dress, present themselves however they wish to present themselves, fancy whoever it comes naturally to fancy, without fear of insult or discrimination. I personally have no problem with using a transwoman's preferred pronouns, though I understand why others might think doing so concedes a point they are not willing to concede - that transwomen are actually women. But the rights that TRAs demand for this small percentage of the population are in addition to the rights that everyone who isn't transgender has, and directly conflict with the hard won rights of females to special considerations which take into account their physical disadvantages relative to males, and their vulnerability to male sexual predators.

Hear hear.
 
You obviously haven't seen the videos I've seen that men have posted of themselves in what were previously female safe spaces, bragging about the erection it's giving them.

Do you really think the sort of guy who likes to expose himself to girls on the common is not going to take advantage of the fact that he can now walk naked into the women's showers, provided only that he is prepared - in the unlikely event that he is challenged - to utter the magic words "I identify as a woman", and knowing that there's absolutely nothing the women can do about it?

It really pisses me off to see so many men patting themselves on the back about their moral superiority as they essentially demand the abolition of women's safe spaces and sports leagues, without even pausing to ask themselves what women might feel about it.

And it is all about feelings, isn't it? The feelings of the transwomen who are asked to use the sex-segregated spaces for their sex rather than their self identified gender, versus the feelings of the female rape victims who are asked to share the spaces where they are most vulnerable with biological males who, for all they know, may be the flasher from the common, their stalker, or even the man who raped them.

It's the assumption that the former are more important than the latter that convinces me that transwomen are men. Because, as we all know, the feelings and needs of any man have always, and should always, take priority over the feelings and needs of any number of women.

Note that transwomen themselves are entirely blameless in all this. The most frustrating thing about it is that women have been quietly accepting transwomen into our safe spaces for decades, and are now having to reconsider because of the irrational demands of trans right activists. And before you ask: the difference is the difference between you inviting people you know and trust into your home, knowing that if you make a mistake you can have them removed, and having total strangers billeted on you without your consent, knowing that if they behave inappropriately and you object you're the one who might end up being arrested.

I absolutely support everyone's right to dress however they want to dress, present themselves however they wish to present themselves, fancy whoever it comes naturally to fancy, without fear of insult or discrimination. I personally have no problem with using a transwoman's preferred pronouns, though I understand why others might think doing so concedes a point they are not willing to concede - that transwomen are actually women. But the rights that TRAs demand for this small percentage of the population are in addition to the rights that everyone who isn't transgender has, and directly conflict with the hard won rights of females to special considerations which take into account their physical disadvantages relative to males, and their vulnerability to male sexual predators.

Excellent post. Right on the money. I, to repeat, have no problem with people identifying as a different gender. I do with their demands to enter women’s safe spaces and use services meant for them.
 
Then I apologise for reading it wrong.

If you want to know how well I can tell someone's sex by looking at them, then my answer is I don't know. It depends on the person.

These are "he"s, right?
picture.php


And these are "she"s, right?
picture.php


Nope.
 
No. I and my "ilk" do not think you are akin to Nazis. That's just your persecution complex talking. I don't even hate you and those who agree with you. I pity you. It's just so disappointing to see your disrespect for people I consider friends. What have we come to?

They at least agree with Nazis on how trans people should be treated, so they think that was something that the nazis got right.
 
Wow! Well said.

"Your butthurt aligns with my butthurt! High Fives all around!"

Excellent post. Right on the money. I, to repeat, have no problem with people identifying as a different gender. I do with their demands to enter women’s safe spaces and use services meant for them.

Just own your bigotry. Don't do this half assed "well, I'm ok with this, but not that, but I can handle this but not really that". Seriously, just own it. It's fine, you guys patting each other on the backs is so awesome though. Very boys locker room vibes.

Hear hear.

That's 3 in a row! Did someone nominate Pixel42's complaints yet? I'm sure there has to be an award for virtue signaling on behalf of women somewhere on this forum. I'm sure one of you has a trophy you can hand over.
 
"Your butthurt aligns with my butthurt! High Fives all around!"



Just own your bigotry. Don't do this half assed "well, I'm ok with this, but not that, but I can handle this but not really that". Seriously, just own it. It's fine, you guys patting each other on the backs is so awesome though. Very boys locker room vibes.



That's 3 in a row! Did someone nominate Pixel42's complaints yet? I'm sure there has to be an award for virtue signaling on behalf of women somewhere on this forum. I'm sure one of you has a trophy you can hand over.

You didn't fancy addressing Pixel42's post then?
 
You didn't fancy addressing Pixel42's post then?

I thought it was the same fear mongering as always. They claim to see videos of men giggling in girls locker rooms with raging boners as if it's an every day occurrence. The same old sports complaining, and the same old everything else. It's nothing new. It's the same **** that's in every single ******* thread that somehow, mystically gets turned into you same ******* people crying about trans people. Every ******* time. Every ******* thread. There's like 3 of them going on right now and every single God damn one has the same people crying about the same ****.

So...no. I didn't "fancy" the same regurgitated **** as the other three threads. I'm glad you did. Each of you can have 2 internet points for the back patting and "bro you're awesome" love fest. Don't spend them all in one place.
 
I thought it was the same fear mongering as always. They claim to see videos of men giggling in girls locker rooms with raging boners as if it's an every day occurrence. The same old sports complaining, and the same old everything else. It's nothing new. It's the same **** that's in every single ******* thread that somehow, mystically gets turned into you same ******* people crying about trans people. Every ******* time. Every ******* thread. There's like 3 of them going on right now and every single God damn one has the same people crying about the same ****.

So...no. I didn't "fancy" the same regurgitated **** as the other three threads. I'm glad you did. Each of you can have 2 internet points for the back patting and "bro you're awesome" love fest. Don't spend them all in one place.

So you're just virtue signalling then? You'll not be offering any evidence on how easy or hard fiat self-id makes it for sexual predators to access women's safe spaces
 
Last edited:
How do you know that? You can't even spell her name right.
His name. He knows he is male.I grant the voice sounds female but everything else is male.
It matters because the IOC should be convicted of abetting aggravated assault of man against woman
 
They claim to see videos of men giggling in girls locker rooms with raging boners as if it's an every day occurrence.
It doesn't need to be something that happens every day to convince female victims of male sexual violence such as myself that supposedly sex-segregated spaces can no longer be safely entered. It only needs to be something that can and has happened, with no barrier or consequences. And, just like that, millions of women feel they are no longer able to participate in lots of everyday activities. Many, many times more people than are adversely affected by being asked to use the sex-segregated spaces for their sex rather than their self-identified gender.

I really wish there was a universally acceptable solution to this issue. The original status quo - women using their discretion to accept transwomen they know and trust into their safe spaces - has already been rejected by TRAs. I've also seen them object to the obvious solution of individual toilet/shower/changing cubicles - it's almost as if being treated as if they were women is more important to them than a workable and equitable solution.

And I've never seen anything I said above properly addressed on this forum (though I suppose I may have missed some relevant threads). It's either dismissed as transphobia, or simply ignored.
 
Is bullying or harrassment a crime?

The thread title says "offense", not crime. Speeding is an offense, not a crime. Yes, bullying and harassment can be offenses.

But I do not think using pronouns which correspond to someone's obvious sex constitutes bullying.
 
It doesn't need to be something that happens every day to convince female victims of male sexual violence such as myself that supposedly sex-segregated spaces can no longer be safely entered.

You convinced me, my uncle was not wrong to hate gay people because he was sexual abused as a child. He naturally felt uncomfortable around them and they should have been excluded to make him feel more comfortable. He would certainly be wrong to class as a homophobe just because he hated gay people.
 
You convinced me, my uncle was not wrong to hate gay people because he was sexual abused as a child. He naturally felt uncomfortable around them and they should have been excluded to make him feel more comfortable. He would certainly be wrong to class as a homophobe just because he hated gay people.

FFS. You seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me.

I don't feel uncomfortable around transwomen. I don't hate transwomen. Please read what I actually said.
 
FFS. You seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me.

I don't feel uncomfortable around transwomen. I don't hate transwomen. Please read what I actually said.

Not at all, I just name the emotion involved. Gays should be kept separate because they make some straights uncomfortable and afraid, just like trans people. It is the exact same principles you advocated, just not hiding behind vague things like your refusal to identify transphobia when it shows up.

Just like how being against gay marriage is not a homophobic position in the view of many. Like you they are wrong.
 
Is this a federal offense in in the same way that cutting labels off of bed mattresses is a federal offense?

This is terrifying, why aren't people rioting over this tyranny?!
 
Not at all, I just name the emotion involved. Gays should be kept separate because they make some straights uncomfortable and afraid, just like trans people. It is the exact same principles you advocated, just not hiding behind vague things like your refusal to identify transphobia when it shows up.

Just like how being against gay marriage is not a homophobic position in the view of many. Like you they are wrong.

Do you think it's bigoted for a female to be cautious around unknown males?
 
It's either dismissed as transphobia, or simply ignored.

As it should be. What the **** you want people to say to your own fear mongering? Why should it even be addressed at all?

It's you pretending to speak for all women and basing a bunch of bull **** off of a few one off scenarios that I don't even believe genuinely happen. Don't worry, I'm seeing myself out of this thread because of my aforementioned complaints about this being the same dumb ******* nonsense going on in multiple other threads and I refuse to retard myself by taking part in it.

You guys stick to high fiving and back patting. I'll continue to let it be none of my ******* business.
 
So you're just virtue signalling then? You'll not be offering any evidence on how easy or hard fiat self-id makes it for sexual predators to access women's safe spaces

I
Don't
Give
A
****
About
Your
Bitch
Fest

The fact you threw your hands up with a "hear hear" over the longest virtue signal I've ever seen, and are now trying to call me out is one of the funniest ******* things I've seen in a long time. Hypocrisy thy name is this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom