Thermal
August Member
If there are recordings, Rudy's in a heap o' trouble.
From what I've read, the truly damning allegations are not recorded, just the relatively trivial stuff.
If there are recordings, Rudy's in a heap o' trouble.
Stalin's airbrush.MAGA will let him self-imolate and not mention his name anymore. It'll be like Rudy never existed or was a part of MAGA.
From what I've read, the truly damning allegations are not recorded, just the relatively trivial stuff.
Yeah, because sexually harassing an employee is not "truly damning"![]()
No, that's deadly serious. Did she claim to have that stuff recorded? I honestly missed it if so.
The filing also says that she has at least 23,000 emails belonging to one of Giuliani’s accounts that were loaded onto her computer by him for the purpose of helping him monitor and respond to them.
Some of those were prior to her being hired and were sensitive emails that contained privileged information including communications concerning President Trump, his family and people that surrounded him while he was in the White House. Additionally, emails with foreign leaders, people in the media and business.
Something seems off about this, I'm going to wait for some more evidence before jumping on the bandwagon.
Rudy's going to clear it all up by holding a press conference. At a Four Seasons. Four Seasons something, not sure what, yet.
Like audio recordings, texts and emails are documentary evidence. Have you seen the few texts that have been released?
The main question I have is:
Why took it so long for his wife to decide to divorce him?
This kind of **** must have been going on for most of Rudi's life.
At least Trump has a good excuse to not pay him now.Stalin's airbrush.
Four Seasoned Dildos?Rudy's going to clear it all up by holding a press conference. At a Four Seasons. Four Seasons something, not sure what, yet.
The main question I have is:
Why took it so long for his wife to decide to divorce him?
This kind of **** must have been going on for most of Rudi's life.
Something seems off about this, I'm going to wait for some more evidence before jumping on the bandwagon.
To the MAGAnuts? No of course not, women are basically property to them. Just look at them defending the Molester-in-chief.Yeah, because sexually harassing an employee is not "truly damning"![]()
Mmmm, peppered dildo.....Four Seasoned Dildos?
It's entirely possible that she planned to sue Rudi from the beginning.
Because she knew he was a stupid sleazeball.