Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
Dunphy claims Giuliani demanded she "pleasure" him while he was on the phone with Donald Trump. After the calls, she says he'd demand sex and that she call him "Mr. President" during it.







Yeah, because sexually harassing an employee is not "truly damning"![]()
She is a Columbia graduate, published author, former ABC producer, and also hustles as a model. She enjoys proximity to public political figures (her website points out that she can be seen with everyone from Giuliani to Pres Bill Clinton). I'm guessing she looks at this as a quicky cash hustle, since she was fired by the now disgraced Giuliani.
If we take that as true... it's kind of karmic, Giuliani being on the receiving end of a bullcrap lawsuit, since he was happy to dish them out. Sympathy eludes me.
I imagine that she did legitimately get (ahem) screwed out of monies owed her per their agreements, as she claims. Scoop up what you can before he is broke. I don't blame her a bit.
