• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rudy Giuliani sued by former associate...

No, that's deadly serious. Did she claim to have that stuff recorded? I honestly missed it if so.

Like audio recordings, texts and emails are documentary evidence. Have you seen the few texts that have been released?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/noell...nst-rudy-giuliani-full-of-graphic-allegations

Honestly, 78 year old disgusting scumbag sexually harassing 43 year old female employee... truly stomach churning

https://en.as.com/latest_news/what-...er-claims-of-sexual-abuse-by-rudy-giuliani-n/

What evidence does Noelle Dunphy have to support her claims of sexual abuse and harassment by Rudy Giuliani?

In the 70-page lawsuit filed in New York Supreme Court her attorney says that she has recordings of interactions with Giuliani and text messages. The filing also says that she has at least 23,000 emails belonging to one of Giuliani’s accounts that were loaded onto her computer by him for the purpose of helping him monitor and respond to them.

Some of those were prior to her being hired and were sensitive emails that contained privileged information including communications concerning President Trump, his family and people that surrounded him while he was in the White House. Additionally, emails with foreign leaders, people in the media and business.​
 
Last edited:
The filing also says that she has at least 23,000 emails belonging to one of Giuliani’s accounts that were loaded onto her computer by him for the purpose of helping him monitor and respond to them.

Some of those were prior to her being hired and were sensitive emails that contained privileged information including communications concerning President Trump, his family and people that surrounded him while he was in the White House. Additionally, emails with foreign leaders, people in the media and business.

Oh! Oh, my God! At last, at last, at long last we can say:

"But his emails!"

Daaaaamn that's sweet.
 
Something seems off about this, I'm going to wait for some more evidence before jumping on the bandwagon.
 
Something seems off about this, I'm going to wait for some more evidence before jumping on the bandwagon.

Rudy's going to clear it all up by holding a press conference. At a Four Seasons. Four Seasons something, not sure what, yet.
 
Like audio recordings, texts and emails are documentary evidence. Have you seen the few texts that have been released?

Well...yeah, that's exactly my point. Amidst all these allegations of outrageous and disgusting sexual abuses, the texts released sound like they are between a vanilla middle aged married couple. "good morning, my love". "I dream of you". The most explosive one was when she said she was going to shower (a strange thing to text to your boss), he asked if he could join her. Since she acknowledges right in the complaint that the oral sex was consensual (but she was too drunk to legally consent to the later intercourse), the texts aren't exactly out of synch with an entirely consensual relationship.

And of course, it was only after she was fired that she brought this up. I mean, I know it sounds cynical, but come on. She says she agreed to honk on Rudy's bobo on demand as part of her million dollar a year job, and she showed up for work to do so every day without complaint. I don't think I'm exactly reading between the lines too heavily here.
 
The main question I have is:

Why took it so long for his wife to decide to divorce him?

This kind of **** must have been going on for most of Rudi's life.
 
The main question I have is:

Why took it so long for his wife to decide to divorce him?

This kind of **** must have been going on for most of Rudi's life.

I suspect she was trying to poison him with stupidpills for years and years before she gave up. Years and years and years of stupidpills, at twenty, thirty, forty thousand times the normal dosage. Leading stupidologists are keen to study Giuliani's brain, once he goes. If it can be detected by scientific instruments, of course.
 
The main question I have is:

Why took it so long for his wife to decide to divorce him?

This kind of **** must have been going on for most of Rudi's life.

Some marriages end up being marriages of convenience, I've known spouses who were quite happy the other one getting there er.... romance elsewhere.
 
Something seems off about this, I'm going to wait for some more evidence before jumping on the bandwagon.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels there's just something off about this. Not that I don't think Giuliani is completely capable of such behavior but something about it just seems not quite right.
 
It's entirely possible that she planned to sue Rudi from the beginning.
Because she knew he was a stupid sleazeball.
 
It's entirely possible that she planned to sue Rudi from the beginning.
Because she knew he was a stupid sleazeball.

She is a Columbia graduate, published author, former ABC producer, and also hustles as a model. She enjoys proximity to public political figures (her website points out that she can be seen with everyone from Giuliani to Pres Bill Clinton). I'm guessing she looks at this as a quicky cash hustle, since she was fired by the now disgraced Giuliani.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom