Sure, if you know what that means.
Well, you can call them unicorns, for all I care.
I am going to call them a "flux tube" or an "Evershed flow" or a "Birkeland current".
I don't really know what "force field aligned currents" are, and "power cables" is electronics and that is another department at my institute.
So, there is no one-term to call this collection, they have their own names because of a reason.
Nope, we need (plasma) physically correct names, otherwise we get non-sensical discussions, as is clear from this whole thread.
I have dealt with lots of stuff.
Nope, YOUR insistence that everything is the same, when it is clearly not the case, makes it look TO YOU that the names are "all over the shop".
No, a sheet is a sheet and a tube is a tube, they are topologically different. NOT EVERYTHING IS THE SAME.
If you keep your eyes closed it is difficult to see anything. If you are living in Rotterdam it is difficult to see a temple in Bangkok.
Wow, we agree on something.
There are NO CABLES in space, and now they are supposed to be nested too?
As this "big circuit" driving the Sun is an EU idea, and YOU are (one of the last) proponents, it is onto YOU to show that it works somehow.