• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

Still baffled how this little silver-spoon Fauntleroy became the spokesman for masculine grievance. This dude is clearly soft as warm ice cream. He screams "my dad owns a dealership" energy.

Then again, these are the same people who saw Trump as some embodiment of machismo instead of a flabby, hypochondriac slob. What strange role models.

Dude looks like he'd tear an ACL playing checkers.
 
Nah, that was the video I posted, where someone else had added in the obvious soundtrack.

Bits of the original trailer are further upthread.

ETA: still hard to tell whether it is more or less deranged though

I'm not the only one to point out that, with its original music, the trailer has big "Triumph of the Will" energy and that is probably not an accident.
 
I'm not the only one to point out that, with its original music, the trailer has big "Triumph of the Will" energy and that is probably not an accident.

Oh god, I first saw the video and thought it was a parody, then I saw the same clips in another.

I haven't yet seen the original. But I find that all to easy to believe.
 
I thought the nut light was red, not UV.

Well it probably was, but it didn't stop them talking about tanning.

ETA: A lot of UV even if there is no blue component, often fluoresces blue. (I played about with some quite powerful UV lasers for a while in my master's degree).
 
Last edited:
Roasting your boys isn't exactly great for your little swimmers, either.

Sounds like a very good argument for promoting the idea to all of Tucker's audience.


The idea of exposing yourself to getting Covid-19 has been promoted by Fox for a couple of years:
Not sure how much more I can shout this. COVID IS CAUSING MALE INFERTILITY!!! Does no one in power see an issue exposing everyone to this?! Let alone kids?! I don’t understand how this isn’t being discussed or why it isn’t.
COVID-19 and male reproductive function: a prospective, longitudinal cohort study (Society for Reproduction and Fertility, March 2021)
Tweet: ID_Geek
 
Tucker C is an idiot. I wouldn't waste my time watching any so-called 'documentary' associated with him.
True, but given his current testicle focus there may be a great opportunity for encouraging auto-castration amongst his (male) followers.
Maybe it's time for Steinaching to make a return? Or encourage them to follow the treatments of Voronoff, the Monkey Gland Man?
Where is the entrepreneurial spirit of Menzies Sharp these days?
 
True, but given his current testicle focus there may be a great opportunity for encouraging auto-castration amongst his (male) followers.
Maybe it's time for Steinaching to make a return? Or encourage them to follow the treatments of Voronoff, the Monkey Gland Man?
Where is the entrepreneurial spirit of Menzies Sharp these days?

Never read about Steinaching before.


Putting the E into the ISF:

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/h...e/getting-steinached-was-all-rage-roaring-20s

Have to give the author credit for his seminal use of seminal.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom