• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

Unfortunately, Carlson isn't stupid. He used to be even witty, but that's not what his audience want.
They want to know what to buy and who fo hate.
 
Unfortunately, Carlson isn't stupid. He used to be even witty, but that's not what his audience want.
They want to know what to buy and who fo hate.

Oh I agree, I used to enjoy watching him, but little by little he's been moving in a direction I can't follow any longer. It's the pandering to the lowest common denominator, I think. So I don't think he's playing chess any longer. Smess, maybe...

https://www.chessvariants.com/other.dir/smess.html
 
Unfortunately, Carlson isn't stupid. He used to be even witty, but that's not what his audience want.
They want to know what to buy and who to hate.
Some people are well educated and know how to make a good impression. But I would submit that if he wants to give that up in favor of leading a mob of hateful destroyers of democracy, the veneer is thin, and maybe we should judge his character and his intelligence with what he seeks, not what he forsakes. When his plans go awry he can whine that it's just entertainment, just business, just locker room talk, not the real me, but the real you is what you do time after time, year after year, when nobody catches you out.
 
Indeed.
People like Carlson never truly have "skin in the game": they always leave an escape of "just kidding" open, so they will never have to suffer the consequences.
That's why we should ignore them.
 
Indeed.
People like Carlson never truly have "skin in the game": they always leave an escape of "just kidding" open, so they will never have to suffer the consequences.
That's why we should ignore them.

Don't forget that his own lawyers argued in a lawsuit that he can't be taken seriously as reporting facts. The judge agreed.

"Honestly, Your Honor, what person in their right mind would believe anything coming out of our client's mouth? He's a lying nut job!"

"Agreed! Case dismissed!"
 
Tucker Carlson has produced a documentary series called "The End of Man" explaining that liberal chemicals and consumption of seed oils is effectively destroying the conceptual "male" by reducing population testosterone levels generally. This is of course the debunked "soy panic" stuff all over again, if perhaps expanded upon to an extreme; but Carlson goes one step beyond in his documentary by recommending some unusual treatments; including the tanning of one's testicles - literally, the regular bathing of your nuts in UV light - as a therapy to counteract the damage and encourage your sex organs to produce a more (according to the people he gives airtime in the documentary) historically-authentic level of testosterone.

The overall theme of the documentary seems to be mostly based on a right-wing social media meme about an alleged "Hard Men/Weak Men" cycle, along with concepts of masculinity that emphasize a physical fitness and appearance that attracts the admiration of other men.

I would link to a video of the trailer for this documentary series, but it contains a naked man with only barely-hidden genitals and thus I'm not sure whether it can be posted under the forum rules.
 
Last edited:
The overall theme of the documentary seems to be mostly based on a right-wing social media meme about an alleged "Hard Men/Weak Men" cycle, along with concepts of masculinity that emphasize a physical fitness and appearance that attracts the admiration of other men..

Is Tucker Carlson supposed to exemplify this?

In ten years we're going to see mysterious cases of testicular skin cancer start to appear, and I'm sure the victims will somehow blame it on "liberal chemicals."
 
Last edited:
I just saw a bit on that UV light ball-cooking, which Tucker's guest calls "bromeopathic" medicine!

I agree, one need not watch much of the poster child for cranio-penile inversion to know one has seen more than enough.
 
if you don't have a UV lamp, smashing the glass of your microwave and popping your balls in there works too - I think I saw that on a documentary.
 
Will it slow them from breeding over time?

It all seems a good step forward.
 
Last edited:
Don Jr.’s Coup Texts Revealed; Tucker Carlson Promotes Testicle Tanning (A Closer Look with Seth Meyers on YouTube, April 19, 2022)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom