Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
You misspelled Ghouliani, and have been ninja'd at least 15 time so far! My first reaction was "I hope he dies." I guess I'm a bad person.
Aawww...sweet.
You're makin me cry now
You misspelled Ghouliani, and have been ninja'd at least 15 time so far! My first reaction was "I hope he dies." I guess I'm a bad person.
Cognition:
Here is a good history of the vote stealing technology, 1997-2020.
Note it is Part 2, about the businesses involved. Part 1 is about the people involved.
It only makes sense to expect a growing stream of such documentation of election fraud.
Glitch Gate Part 2
https://www.brighteon.com/39713acf-9ec8-40e8-a00f-7b2d9373e771 1456
If . . .
If the claims of election E-fraud are found valid, would it qualify as the largest cyber-warfare activity' in the world.??
"Mathematically (logically) impossible" say MIT statisticians, regarding certain key tabulations.
The idiot Ghooliani has COVID!
The clown car administration just keeps on giving . . . slapstick comedy, delicious court losses, humiliating recount fails, and deadly viruses.
I wonder if he gave it to wine-box Karen?
"Mathematically (logically) impossible" say MIT statisticians, regarding certain key tabulations.
If the claims of election E-fraud are found valid, would it qualify as the largest cyber-warfare activity' in the world.??

Which of the two is more resistant to objective reality?Which of the two major parties is the one so far resisting most efforts to verify??
Which of the two major parties is the one so far resisting most efforts to verify??
Link?
Cognition:
Here is a good history of the vote stealing technology, 1997-2020.
Note it is Part 2, about the businesses involved. Part 1 is about the people involved.
It only makes sense to expect a growing stream of such documentation of election fraud.
Glitch Gate Part 2
https://www.brighteon.com/39713acf-9ec8-40e8-a00f-7b2d9373e771 1456
Make sure you wait for me to spoon feed you, rather than lifting a finger,.
Make sure you wait for me to spoon feed you, rather than lifting a finger,.
That way, enjoy the triple pay off.
1) Avoid seeing it.
2) Pretend its not true.
3) Pretend its someone else's fault