• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Killing Secret Service agents for a photo-op is the new tear gassing protestors for a photo-op.
Did one actually die?

Has anyone released info about tracing Trump's contacts? Or do they just not care now that the president presumably can't catch it anymore? And I wonder how Melania is doing.

I assume the White House has been kitted up with hospital gear, so if he goes "home" more complications can be treated onsite. A return to the hospital would not look good.

ETA never mind about my Secret Service question - I see what it refers to now.
 
Last edited:
If he recovers relatively quickly, I sincerely doubt he'll quarantine for 14 days total.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I think that while Biden should say he's taking down all negative attack ads he shouldn't actually do it. Just as long as he has plausible deniability.
 
I forgot to mention yesterday that I think that while Biden should say he's taking down all negative attack ads he shouldn't actually do it. Just as long as he has plausible deniability.
I think he could still have effective ads just saying that now more than ever, Americans need to take COVID-19 seriously. Don't diss Trump at all. Would that be negative campaigning?
 
One reporter said an anonymous Secret Service source said Trump’s appearance was “so reckless, so careless, so heartless”.

ffs


They know the risk they signed up for. If someone coughs toward the POTUS, they're trained to jump in front of him and inhale deeply.
 
Explanation from the White House: “President Trump took a short, last-minute motorcade ride to wave to his supporters outside and has now returned to the Presidential Suite inside Walter Reed.”
 
BREAKING: Walter Reed Hospital has announced that the president has been named Most Beloved Patient with much jubilation. Leader's advisors have privately reported witnessing many spontaneous displays of appreciation wherever he goes within the hospital, with female staff weeping tears of joy as they cast flower petals at his feet and male staff asking him for donations of testosterone. Many expert doctors who have examined Leader have confirmed to the press that no patient in all of history has ever recovered from Covid-19 so quickly, and have described this as irrefutable evidence of superior genetic heritage.

Leader was later seen briefly outside the hospital waving to crowds of cheerful supporters, with many of his beloved constituents even seen throwing themselves upon his vehicle as they were overcome with joy at the sight of Leader appearing stronger and healthier than ever before returning to his chambers within the hospital. Bystander John Smith, who was one of the observers, remarked, "This is the greatest day of my life. The Leader made eye contact with me as he waved powerfully. Seeing his countenance so youthful and radiant, not affected in any way by the China Virus, makes me understand that anything is possible for our great nation as long as we have Leader in front of us."
 
I guess it should come as no surprise to me that Trump, his lackeys, and the entire news media has turned this thing into a goddamn three-ring circus and are milking it for everything they can get.

It's a disgusting display of over-the-top drama from all parties involved.

People are dying as we speak... while Trump and his motorcade of spin doctors (literally) make a mockery of it all.

Ugh.
 
Dr. James P. Phillips, MD:

"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play."
I agree about his heartlessness, but if everyone wore top-of-the-line masks, that actually filter droplets etc., how bad would that be for a 5-minute period? I wonder if they get the equivalent of the nuclear treatment: Spray them down with soapy water, burn their clothes or whatever.
 
I guess it should come as no surprise to me that Trump, his lackeys, and the entire news media has turned this thing into a goddamn three-ring circus and are milking it for everything they can get.

It's a disgusting display of over-the-top drama from all parties involved.

People are dying as we speak... while Trump and his motorcade of spin doctors (literally) make a mockery of it all.

Ugh.

He was always master of diverting attention. Somebody remember that debate which went on week ago ? Taxes ? Veterans ? Etc etc ..
 
I really don't care, do U?

Not in the abstract, but she's the First Lady and lot of people who aren't to blame for this have to be around her.

The White House has a large, professional staff that is innocent of Trump and his immediate circle's stupidity.
 
I think he could still have effective ads just saying that now more than ever, Americans need to take COVID-19 seriously. Don't diss Trump at all. Would that be negative campaigning?

No. And make it clear that every day citizens don't get the care POTUS does. If ever there was a time to sell the dangers of COVID, now is it. No one is immune. The virus doesn't care if you think it is a hoax...showing Trump and maybe the audio of him saying it. Then end it with the number who have caught it and number dead and maybe a clip of him talking about how people don't want to wear the mask and cut in video of people sick and on gurneys.
 
I guess it should come as no surprise to me that Trump, his lackeys, and the entire news media has turned this thing into a goddamn three-ring circus and are milking it for everything they can get.
I wish it would be dialed back as well, but a free press and all that. I would just like to see effective messaging from Dems or just regular people that COVID-19 is not a hoax, that masks save lives.
 
You forgot that maybe other things need to be ventilated besides his lungs!

Hydrogen peroxide is bleach, and an oxidizing agent.

Maybe it could improve the oxidation of his blood, if it was administered intravenously
 
No. And make it clear that every day citizens don't get the care POTUS does. If ever there was a time to sell the dangers of COVID, now is it. No one is immune. The virus doesn't care if you think it is a hoax...showing Trump and maybe the audio of him saying it. Then end it with the number who have caught it and number dead and maybe a clip of him talking about how people don't want to wear the mask and cut in video of people sick and on gurneys.

I suppose it could be a riff on that zany tweet.

Ominous music plays.

VO: Hey, did you ever notice that no Democrats are getting Covid? That's because they're all wearing their masks ********"!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom